Mid Century Modern House by Klopf Architecture
Completely redesigned by Klopf Architecture, this mid century residence is situated in Redwood City, California, United States.
Description by Klopf Architecture
Klopf Architecture, Outer Space Landscape Architects, and Flegels Construction updated a classical 1950s original mid-century modern house designed by the late Frank Lloyd Wright apprentice Ellis Jacobs. Klopf Architecture pushed the original design intent to make the house more open and uniform from space to space, while improving energy efficiency, capitalizing more on the already incredible views, improving the flow of spaces, providing an outdoor living area, and ratcheting up the quality level of the home in general. The updated custom Mid-Century Modern home is a remodeled single-family house in Redwood City. This 2,000 square foot (plus garage), 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is located in the heart of the Silicon Valley.
Photography by Mariko Reed
- Townhouse Renovation by Studio Geiger Architecture
- Spyglass Hill House by KRS Development
- Church Transformation by Scrafano Architects
- Swann Wynd Bridge House by NAHB
- Contemporary House by Carrera by Design
- East Hampton Home by Timothy Godbold
- Industrial Modern by Boswell Construction
- Green Elephant by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
- Casa Canto Cholul by Taller Estilo Arquitectura
- Casa Abierta by R79