Mid Century Modern House by Klopf Architecture
Completely redesigned by Klopf Architecture, this mid century residence is situated in Redwood City, California, United States.
Description by Klopf Architecture
Klopf Architecture, Outer Space Landscape Architects, and Flegels Construction updated a classical 1950s original mid-century modern house designed by the late Frank Lloyd Wright apprentice Ellis Jacobs. Klopf Architecture pushed the original design intent to make the house more open and uniform from space to space, while improving energy efficiency, capitalizing more on the already incredible views, improving the flow of spaces, providing an outdoor living area, and ratcheting up the quality level of the home in general. The updated custom Mid-Century Modern home is a remodeled single-family house in Redwood City. This 2,000 square foot (plus garage), 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is located in the heart of the Silicon Valley.
Photography by Mariko Reed
- Slopeside Americana by The Varda Group
- Home in Pacific Palisades by Waconah Construction
- Allen Key House by Architect Prineas
- House in Brescia by Claudia Pelizzari Interior Design
- Suburban House by TTAT
- Berkshire Residence by MATHISON | MATHISON ARCHITECTS
- Underhill Residence by Bates Masi Architects
- Kits Beach Home by Form Collective
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue y Seta
- Aspen Apartment by Ambidestro