Loft in Paris by Multiarchi
This creative hipster-style loft was designed in 2014 by Multiarchi.
It’s located in Belleville, Paris, France.
Description by Multiarchi
Paris #BellevilleHills. Inspired by #hipster style, this residence in #Paris is full of details, finishing materials and furniture designed by Multiarchi and selected in Italy, Spain, Sweden and France.
The project takes place inside an old warehouse above a bakery. Like a townhouse, this loft is under its own zinc roofing which wooden structure is visible inside. The large open volume, filled with sunlight, was the beginning of the inspiration. We’ve wanted to play with the spaces inside while preserving qualities that are rarely found in Paris. The kitchen tends to disappear around an abstract concrete block , the bathroom’s box is creating a mezzanine offering a game space while giving access to the children’s bedroom. To force the focus on the main volume, we’ve tried to hide the doors to the rooms. Visitor are always surprised to find a door with another room behind.
Photography courtesy of Multiarchi
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- Loft in Russia by Andrei Popov
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft
- Hudson River Park by StudioLAB
- Grotta Azzurra by Shiang Chi Interior Design
- Apartment SBL by Brengues Le Pavec
- Home in Barcelona by SSCV Arquitectos
- Apartment 501-A by Belotto Scopel Tanaka Arquitetura
- Chabrol Apartment by Atelier Barda