Loft in Paris by Multiarchi
This creative hipster-style loft was designed in 2014 by Multiarchi.
It’s located in Belleville, Paris, France.
Description by Multiarchi
Paris #BellevilleHills. Inspired by #hipster style, this residence in #Paris is full of details, finishing materials and furniture designed by Multiarchi and selected in Italy, Spain, Sweden and France.
The project takes place inside an old warehouse above a bakery. Like a townhouse, this loft is under its own zinc roofing which wooden structure is visible inside. The large open volume, filled with sunlight, was the beginning of the inspiration. We’ve wanted to play with the spaces inside while preserving qualities that are rarely found in Paris. The kitchen tends to disappear around an abstract concrete block , the bathroom’s box is creating a mezzanine offering a game space while giving access to the children’s bedroom. To force the focus on the main volume, we’ve tried to hide the doors to the rooms. Visitor are always surprised to find a door with another room behind.
Photography courtesy of Multiarchi
- Apartment in Paris by Rosko
- Apartment in Turin by Italia And Partners
- Roslagsgatan Apartment by Alexander White
- Space and White by C.H. Interior
- East Village Studio by JPDA
- Campo Belo Apartment by Julliana Camargo
- Morumbi Apartment by Julliana Camargo
- Alise Apartment by Oksana Dolgopiatova
- Z Apartment by Carola Vannini
- Apartment in Taipei by Ganna Design