Waterline by Michael Ross Kersting Architecture
This three-storey single family house situated in Wilmington, North Carolina, was designed by Michael Ross Kersting Architecture.
Description by Michael Ross Kersting Architecture
This home is located on the Intracoastal Waterway in Wrightsville Beach, NC. The owners requested a contemporary design that is also referential to the character of the coastal community and environment in which it is situated; where enjoyment of views, breezes, and water could be exploited in every space. The architect piled this analogy throughout in the planning and detailing of the home – taking as inspiration fine wooden powerboats like those manufactured by Riva and Chris Craft.
Photography by Rick Ricozzi
- Home in Reculver by OB Architecture
- Cawkwell Street Home by Acre
- Summit Home by Cullum Homes Design
- Crescent H by Carney Logan Burke Architects
- San Francisco Residence by Mark Davis Design
- Goor Apartment by Or Kochav
- Belsize Park House by Roselind Wilson Design
- J House by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Casa RO by Elías Rizo Arquitectos
- Country Estate by Teresa Bürgisser Sancristoforo