Waterline by Michael Ross Kersting Architecture
This three-storey single family house situated in Wilmington, North Carolina, was designed by Michael Ross Kersting Architecture.
Description by Michael Ross Kersting Architecture
This home is located on the Intracoastal Waterway in Wrightsville Beach, NC. The owners requested a contemporary design that is also referential to the character of the coastal community and environment in which it is situated; where enjoyment of views, breezes, and water could be exploited in every space. The architect piled this analogy throughout in the planning and detailing of the home – taking as inspiration fine wooden powerboats like those manufactured by Riva and Chris Craft.
Photography by Rick Ricozzi
- Jersey Shore by P. Smith Design
- Townhouse Renovation by Studio Geiger Architecture
- Spyglass Hill House by KRS Development
- Church Transformation by Scrafano Architects
- Swann Wynd Bridge House by NAHB
- Contemporary House by Carrera by Design
- East Hampton Home by Timothy Godbold
- Industrial Modern by Boswell Construction
- Green Elephant by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
- Casa Abierta by R79