Waterline by Michael Ross Kersting Architecture
This three-storey single family house situated in Wilmington, North Carolina, was designed by Michael Ross Kersting Architecture.
Description by Michael Ross Kersting Architecture
This home is located on the Intracoastal Waterway in Wrightsville Beach, NC. The owners requested a contemporary design that is also referential to the character of the coastal community and environment in which it is situated; where enjoyment of views, breezes, and water could be exploited in every space. The architect piled this analogy throughout in the planning and detailing of the home – taking as inspiration fine wooden powerboats like those manufactured by Riva and Chris Craft.
Photography by Rick Ricozzi
- Trousdale Residence by Mayes Office
- Crisp House by Robert Nichol & Sons
- Noe Valley House by IwamotoScott Architecture
- Merilyn House by The Little Brick Studio
- Chino Canyon House by Hundred Mile House
- Maury Island Cabin by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- ACP House by Candida Tabet Arquitetura
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- House in Chiswick by BASE
- The Wall House by Guedes Cruz Architects