Waterline by Michael Ross Kersting Architecture
This three-storey single family house situated in Wilmington, North Carolina, was designed by Michael Ross Kersting Architecture.
Description by Michael Ross Kersting Architecture
This home is located on the Intracoastal Waterway in Wrightsville Beach, NC. The owners requested a contemporary design that is also referential to the character of the coastal community and environment in which it is situated; where enjoyment of views, breezes, and water could be exploited in every space. The architect piled this analogy throughout in the planning and detailing of the home – taking as inspiration fine wooden powerboats like those manufactured by Riva and Chris Craft.
Photography by Rick Ricozzi
- Interior for a Young Family by Diff.Studio
- Country Home by Andre Tchelistcheff Architects
- Taylor Residence by In Situ Studio
- North Bay Road Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Bilateral House by Commute Design
- Ross Peak Ranch by Highline Partners
- House in Dallas by Classic Modern Design Build
- Miami Beach Villa by Associated Design
- Sticks and Stones Home by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Beach House by The Anderson Studio of Architecture & Design