Waterline by Michael Ross Kersting Architecture
This three-storey single family house situated in Wilmington, North Carolina, was designed by Michael Ross Kersting Architecture.
Description by Michael Ross Kersting Architecture
This home is located on the Intracoastal Waterway in Wrightsville Beach, NC. The owners requested a contemporary design that is also referential to the character of the coastal community and environment in which it is situated; where enjoyment of views, breezes, and water could be exploited in every space. The architect piled this analogy throughout in the planning and detailing of the home – taking as inspiration fine wooden powerboats like those manufactured by Riva and Chris Craft.
Photography by Rick Ricozzi
Products You May Like
- Strata Residence by Cadence Architects
- B -Two Residence by Cadence Architects
- Water Glass Villa by M-Architects
- Grove House by Roger Ferris + Partners
- Contemporary Residence by AMG Project
- Kyra Residence by Isabela Gasser
- Dnipro City Apartment by Tobi Architects
- Ranch-Style Home by Dasmod Real Estate Developments
- Tuna Puna by Dasmod Real Estate Developments
- East Hampton Waterfront by Kevin O'Sullivan + Associates