Apartment CM by Kababie Arquitectos
This elegant 2,906 sq ft apartment was designed in 2014 by Kababie Arquitectos.
It’s located in Interlomas, Mexico City, Mexico.
Description by Kababie Arquitectos
Inspired in New York lofts, this apartment opens its spaces and shows a sober and elegant aesthetic.
As an important part of the design, looking for the atmosphere of loft, we highlighted the original building metal structure, and to achieve this we used different colors between structural elements and the walls. We created a contrast between this industrial aesthetic in grey tones, with the use of wooden walls and even the ceiling to give a warm touch to spaces of rest as the family room, which is made of reused wood.
Photography by Jaime Navarro
- Tiny House by E-E-P-A
- House in Franca by MF+ Arquitetos
- Villa Tramonto by GAA Architects
- Apartment in Paris by Rosko
- Villa Tirana by Studio Marco Piva
- Casa GG by Elías Rizo Arquitectos
- Apartment in Turin by Italia And Partners
- The Nelson by Dale Alcock Homes
- Yarrow Point Home by Brian Paquette Interiors
- Prenzlauer Berg Penthouse by BERLINRODEO