Apartment CM by Kababie Arquitectos
This elegant 2,906 sq ft apartment was designed in 2014 by Kababie Arquitectos.
It’s located in Interlomas, Mexico City, Mexico.
Description by Kababie Arquitectos
Inspired in New York lofts, this apartment opens its spaces and shows a sober and elegant aesthetic.
As an important part of the design, looking for the atmosphere of loft, we highlighted the original building metal structure, and to achieve this we used different colors between structural elements and the walls. We created a contrast between this industrial aesthetic in grey tones, with the use of wooden walls and even the ceiling to give a warm touch to spaces of rest as the family room, which is made of reused wood.
Photography by Jaime Navarro
- Grid Apartment by Brain Factory
- Ivanhoe House by Kavellaris Urban Design
- Huf House by Sphere8
- Veranda House by Danna Segal Lerner
- Apartment in Malaya Okhta by Sergey Klochkov
- Wyndham Apartments by The Furniture Union
- Union Bay Residence by NB Design Group
- Courtyard House by David Edelman Architects
- Apartment in Warsaw by Anna Koszela
- Manhattan Penthouse