Apartment CM by Kababie Arquitectos
This elegant 2,906 sq ft apartment was designed in 2014 by Kababie Arquitectos.
It’s located in Interlomas, Mexico City, Mexico.
Description by Kababie Arquitectos
Inspired in New York lofts, this apartment opens its spaces and shows a sober and elegant aesthetic.
As an important part of the design, looking for the atmosphere of loft, we highlighted the original building metal structure, and to achieve this we used different colors between structural elements and the walls. We created a contrast between this industrial aesthetic in grey tones, with the use of wooden walls and even the ceiling to give a warm touch to spaces of rest as the family room, which is made of reused wood.
Photography by Jaime Navarro
- Apartment by T.M Design Studio
- Boundary Apartment by Wei Yi International
- Green Elephant by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
- Casa Canto Cholul by Taller Estilo Arquitectura
- Casa Abierta by R79
- Bougainvillea Row House by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Chalet Design by Amdeco Architecture D'intérieur
- Home in Preston Hollow by Linda Fritschy Interior Design
- Trail House by Zen Architects
- Glass House in Escazú by Cañas Arquitectos