Apartment CM by Kababie Arquitectos
This elegant 2,906 sq ft apartment was designed in 2014 by Kababie Arquitectos.
It’s located in Interlomas, Mexico City, Mexico.
Description by Kababie Arquitectos
Inspired in New York lofts, this apartment opens its spaces and shows a sober and elegant aesthetic.
As an important part of the design, looking for the atmosphere of loft, we highlighted the original building metal structure, and to achieve this we used different colors between structural elements and the walls. We created a contrast between this industrial aesthetic in grey tones, with the use of wooden walls and even the ceiling to give a warm touch to spaces of rest as the family room, which is made of reused wood.
Photography by Jaime Navarro
- Home in Sydney by Mary Ellen Hudson Architects
- Kew Residence by Adie Courtney
- The Tannery Apartment in Clifton Hill
- Dormer House by post Architecture
- Contemporary House in Northcote by Ola Studio
- Office Space by Atelier Pro Architects
- Studio Apartment in Moscow by KDVA Architects
- MK2 House by Canny Design
- House in Savyon by Dan & Hila Israelevitz Architects
- Attic Apartment by INDECORATE