Emerald Star by Dwell Development
Designed by Dwell Development, this inspiring single family residence is situated in Seattle, Washington, United States.
Description by Dwell Development
The combination of reclaimed materials and high performance technology, make the Emerald Star one of the most eco-friendly homes in Seattle.
The home’s exterior siding is reclaimed Douglas Fir and naturally weathered steel roofing panels from a cannery in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, which also act as a protective rain screen. The floors, stairs, and treads were built out of 100-year-old hand sewn mixed hardwoods from Montana creating a stunning combination. Countertops, cabinets and tile made locally from high-recycled content contribute to the home’s impressive inventory of eco-friendly materials.
Photography by Tucker English
Products You May Like
- Rozelle by COSO Architecture
- Mylla Cabin by Mork Ulnes Architects
- Belgica House by Amz Arquitetos
- Park City by SIDG Design
- Cottage by Guy Hollaway Architects
- Empty Nest by Carnemark Design + Build
- Homecoming by Cushman Design Group
- Rose House by JRSconsult Architects + Engineers
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- Townhouse Extension by Parasite Studio