Emerald Star by Dwell Development
Designed by Dwell Development, this inspiring single family residence is situated in Seattle, Washington, United States.
Description by Dwell Development
The combination of reclaimed materials and high performance technology, make the Emerald Star one of the most eco-friendly homes in Seattle.
The home’s exterior siding is reclaimed Douglas Fir and naturally weathered steel roofing panels from a cannery in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, which also act as a protective rain screen. The floors, stairs, and treads were built out of 100-year-old hand sewn mixed hardwoods from Montana creating a stunning combination. Countertops, cabinets and tile made locally from high-recycled content contribute to the home’s impressive inventory of eco-friendly materials.
Photography by Tucker English
- Peak Lookout Residence by Clark Richardson Architects
- Home in Sydney by Mary Ellen Hudson Architects
- Kew Residence by Adie Courtney
- Dormer House by post Architecture
- Contemporary House in Northcote by Ola Studio
- Office Space by Atelier Pro Architects
- Studio Apartment in Moscow by KDVA Architects
- MK2 House by Canny Design
- House in South Lamar by JGB Custom Homes
- House in Savyon by Dan & Hila Israelevitz Architects