Emerald Star by Dwell Development
Designed by Dwell Development, this inspiring single family residence is situated in Seattle, Washington, United States.
Description by Dwell Development
The combination of reclaimed materials and high performance technology, make the Emerald Star one of the most eco-friendly homes in Seattle.
The home’s exterior siding is reclaimed Douglas Fir and naturally weathered steel roofing panels from a cannery in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, which also act as a protective rain screen. The floors, stairs, and treads were built out of 100-year-old hand sewn mixed hardwoods from Montana creating a stunning combination. Countertops, cabinets and tile made locally from high-recycled content contribute to the home’s impressive inventory of eco-friendly materials.
Photography by Tucker English
- Piney Point Estate by Marie Flanigan Interiors
- Cumberland Foreside Estate by Nicola's Home
- Mountain Retreat by Peace Design
- House Remodel by Black Pencils Studio
- Manson Barn by SKB Architects
- House in Madrid by Ramón Esteve Estudio
- Edgewood House by Menendez Architects
- Mountain Drive Residence by Blackbird Architects
- Toorak Home by David Watson Architects
- Crescent Drive Home by Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects