Contemporary Home in Hale by Horton and Co
Located in Hale, United Kingdom, this contemporary single family residence was designed by Horton and Co.
Description by Horton and Co
The brief was for a design-led, fun, contemporary home for the client’s young family. The client, herself the architect, had a clear vision for the design of the building but wanted guidance and a creative lead from Horton on the interiors.
A strong use of colour throughout balanced the strong materials we helped the client choose – including walnut joinery, polished concrete flooring and feature sandstone walls.
We developed a design concept around ‘one-off’ bespoke pieces of furniture from contemporary designers.
Each room was finished with new and antique feature accessories to add unusual accents to the space, with complementary artwork and lighting. The result was a fun, cohesive scheme for a creative family.
Photography by Craig Magee
- Spyglass Hill House by KRS Development
- Church Transformation by Scrafano Architects
- Contemporary House by Carrera by Design
- Green Elephant by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
- Casa Abierta by R79
- Bougainvillea Row House by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Chalet Design by Amdeco Architecture D'intérieur
- Home in Preston Hollow by Linda Fritschy Interior Design
- Trail House by Zen Architects
- Glass House in Escazú by Cañas Arquitectos