Jardins Apartment by Tavares Duayer
This 1940s apartment was recently redesigned by Tavares Duayer Arquitetura.
It’s located in Jardins, São Paulo, Brazil.
Description by Tavares Duayer
The project prioritized the restoration and preservation of the original elements in this typical apartment paulistano of the 40’s. The windows were retained and restored, the stripped walls reveal the original building system. The concrete, original brickwork, hardwood floor in addtion to the decoration objects and furniture, promote urban and industrial atmosphere. Some walls were removed to expand the internal spaces.
Photography by MCA Estudio
- The Tannery Apartment in Clifton Hill
- Studio Apartment in Moscow by KDVA Architects
- Attic Apartment by INDECORATE
- Loft in Montreal by Manon Bélanger
- Amber Apartment by Detali Design
- Modern Loft in Kaunas by Idwhite
- Studio Apartment by Vievva Designers
- Apartment in Gdynia by Meindesign
- Ethereal House by Brain Factory
- White Apartment by Pavel Yanev