Jardins Apartment by Tavares Duayer
This 1940s apartment was recently redesigned by Tavares Duayer Arquitetura.
It’s located in Jardins, São Paulo, Brazil.
Description by Tavares Duayer
The project prioritized the restoration and preservation of the original elements in this typical apartment paulistano of the 40’s. The windows were retained and restored, the stripped walls reveal the original building system. The concrete, original brickwork, hardwood floor in addtion to the decoration objects and furniture, promote urban and industrial atmosphere. Some walls were removed to expand the internal spaces.
Photography by MCA Estudio
- House in Franca by MF+ Arquitetos
- Apartment in Paris by Rosko
- Apartment in Turin by Italia And Partners
- Roslagsgatan Apartment by Alexander White
- Space and White by C.H. Interior
- East Village Studio by JPDA
- Campo Belo Apartment by Julliana Camargo
- Morumbi Apartment by Julliana Camargo
- Alise Apartment by Oksana Dolgopiatova
- Z Apartment by Carola Vannini