Jardins Apartment by Tavares Duayer
This 1940s apartment was recently redesigned by Tavares Duayer Arquitetura.
It’s located in Jardins, São Paulo, Brazil.
Description by Tavares Duayer
The project prioritized the restoration and preservation of the original elements in this typical apartment paulistano of the 40’s. The windows were retained and restored, the stripped walls reveal the original building system. The concrete, original brickwork, hardwood floor in addtion to the decoration objects and furniture, promote urban and industrial atmosphere. Some walls were removed to expand the internal spaces.
Photography by MCA Estudio
Products You May Like
- Triling Loft by Free Space Intent
- Kent Apartment by Gruppo Lithos Architettura
- Downtown Los Angeles Loft by Oh beauty
- Future Contemporary by Studio In2
- House in Correggio by Simone Testi
- Maisonette in Stockholm
- Apartment in Monza by Boffi
- Chateau Beach by Meridith Baer Home
- Y Loft by KST Architecture & Interiors
- Bel-Air Residence by Ample Design