Jardins Apartment by Tavares Duayer
This 1940s apartment was recently redesigned by Tavares Duayer Arquitetura.
It’s located in Jardins, São Paulo, Brazil.
Description by Tavares Duayer
The project prioritized the restoration and preservation of the original elements in this typical apartment paulistano of the 40’s. The windows were retained and restored, the stripped walls reveal the original building system. The concrete, original brickwork, hardwood floor in addtion to the decoration objects and furniture, promote urban and industrial atmosphere. Some walls were removed to expand the internal spaces.
Photography by MCA Estudio
Products You May Like
- Duplex Apartment by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati
- Back in Black by 23bassi
- Apartment in Busto Arsizio by Archiplan
- Turó Park Apartment by Meritxell Ribé
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- DC 722 Apartment by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados
- Grimmeredsvägen by Bjurfors Göteborg
- Beacon Factory Loft by Grisoro Designs
- Apartment in Malmö by Bjurfors Skåne