Residence Jiang by KC Design Studio
Inspiring 958 sq ft apartment located in New Taipei City, Taiwan, designed by KC Design Studio.
Description by KC Design Studio
Nowadays people acknowledge the importance of openness in the dwelling environment, and so is this case. From the entrance, a medium high cabinet is used as a screen to create a partially penetrating sight yet keep the cushioning effect of entryway, which is then clearlyseparated from the living room through the change of ceiling and other materials. The original kitchen and dining room is partially knocked through, and the connection between living room and kitchenbecomes more flexible and mobile due to the double wing sliding door.
Contracting with the rough and humanistic feeling of stone and wood, or the elegant bronze and baking finish, the points, lines and surfaces designed in curve style bringsgraceful and fascinating mixture into the space through texture, material and soft shape.
Photography courtesy of KC Design Studio
Products You May Like
- Apartment in Moscow by FonBureau
- Lazadenas Apartment by Molins Design
- Cabbagetown Coach House by Core Architects
- Contemporary Home by Kata Koppany
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Casa PP by Sarah Pidatella
- Familny Apartment by Za-Za Interior Design
- PURO Kraków Kazimierz by Conran and Partners
- Mountain House by Gangoly & Kristiner Architekten
- Muzha Micro Flat by Phoebesayswow Architects