House Extension by Kerimov+Partners Architects
Kerimov+Partners Architects designed an extension to a country house located near Moscow, Russia.
Description by Kerimov+Partners Architects
The project is an extension to the country house in the village of New Landmarks Moscow . The function of this extension is best described by the English word Banqueting house. In the open dining area is a large dining table and a concrete kitchen for glazing – fireplace with seating area. The entire ceiling is a large lamp – for river structure hidden LED strip light that reflect light, this solution allows you to visually create a sense of soaring ceiling. On the roof of the dispensation of the green roof with a garden. As well as the consultation, together with the customers was invented the concept of improvement . In a complex environment and landscape construction has to rest and relaxation.
Photography courtesy of Kerimov + Prishin Architects
- Monterrey Modern by Surber Barber Choate + Hertlein Architects
- Apartment EP by Manca Studio
- Oksaflat by ART-UGOL
- House in Savyon by Dror Barda Architects
- Apartment in Foshan by C&C Design Group
- Casa GSL by Leandro Matsuda
- Casa Primera by Octava Arquitectura
- O Cuatro Residence by Migdal Arquitectos
- Private Residence in Yallanbee
- Countryside Lane by BOSS Architecture