House Extension by Kerimov+Partners Architects
Kerimov+Partners Architects designed an extension to a country house located near Moscow, Russia.
Description by Kerimov+Partners Architects
The project is an extension to the country house in the village of New Landmarks Moscow . The function of this extension is best described by the English word Banqueting house. In the open dining area is a large dining table and a concrete kitchen for glazing – fireplace with seating area. The entire ceiling is a large lamp – for river structure hidden LED strip light that reflect light, this solution allows you to visually create a sense of soaring ceiling. On the roof of the dispensation of the green roof with a garden. As well as the consultation, together with the customers was invented the concept of improvement . In a complex environment and landscape construction has to rest and relaxation.
Photography courtesy of Kerimov + Prishin Architects
Products You May Like
- Camden by Brandon Architects
- Villa Cesis by Schüco Sverige
- Ranger Ridge by Giulietti Schouten Architects
- Duplex Apartment by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati
- Back in Black by 23bassi
- Duplex Folgueroles by Meritxell Ribé
- Apartment in Busto Arsizio by Archiplan
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- DC 722 Apartment by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados