Contemporary Apartment by Barea + Partners
Designed by Barea + Partners, this contemporary seaside apartment is located in Valencia, Spain.
Description by Barea + Partners
At the top of an apartments tower of the Levante coast, with the Horizon as a canvas, and under the premise of creating a seductive space that invites to meditation; Barea+Partners, through a radical modification to the layout, creates a new space that turning to the sea, manages to immerse the flat in the aura of tranquillity of the coast.
The dwelling is organised as a sequence of spaces connected by a sculptural element that starting in a marble fountain located at the hall of the flat, reaches the façade through the kitchen, and separates the dependencies of the bedroom, living room, and dining room.
Each line has been coordinated to create separated volumes where indirect lighting is integrated, conferring the project a formal purity, that together with wisely selected materials and decoration, generates a chromatic harmony and sense of peace.
Photography by Arantxa Fernandez
- Home in Sydney by Mary Ellen Hudson Architects
- Kew Residence by Adie Courtney
- The Tannery Apartment in Clifton Hill
- Dormer House by post Architecture
- Contemporary House in Northcote by Ola Studio
- Office Space by Atelier Pro Architects
- Studio Apartment in Moscow by KDVA Architects
- MK2 House by Canny Design
- House in Savyon by Dan & Hila Israelevitz Architects
- Attic Apartment by INDECORATE