X2 Condominiums by Cecconi Simone
Located in Toronto, Canada, the X2 Condominiums were designed in 2015 by Cecconi Simone.
Description by Cecconi Simone
X2’s common areas and amenities are careful studies in sightlines and traffic flows. Door openings are aligned for a layering of spaces. Doors are fully retractable for combined or separated areas. Oversized, custom pendants delineate traffic patterns. Everything is pulled away from the glazing, ensuring ample natural light and unobstructed views.
The tower’s structural elements, rather than challenge the cohesiveness of the interior design, are absorbed as essential design elements.
X2’s interiors have a dark, rich palette with highly-engaged surface planes, speaking to the building’s edgy, downtown demographic.
Photography courtesy of Cecconi Simone
Products You May Like
- The Pianist’s Home by XS Studio
- Private House in Costa Rica by Mare Design Center
- Casa Vista al Lago by Grupo Arquitectura
- Jazz Up Residence by SWG Studio
- Camden by Brandon Architects
- Villa Cesis by Schüco Sverige
- Aragón Apartment by Miriam Barrio Studio
- Ranger Ridge by Giulietti Schouten Architects
- Duplex Apartment by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati