Tripartite House by Intexure Architects
Located in Houston, Texas, this inspiring single family house was designed in 2014 by Intexure Architects.
Description by Intexure Architects
Set on a busy street in a transitional neighborhood, the Tripartite House helps define a new standard for urban infill with a home that reflects design innovation, quality, authenticity and sustainability. Completed in October 2014, the home is divided into three stacked zones addressing the divisions of public and private space. The owners, both architects, designed the home for their family with young children and located it adjacent to their architecture studio and a series of neighboring homes they have built, combining urban infill with greenspace. The minimalist style is free from clutter; yet the space is designed to handle everyday life. Products, materials, and furnishings were carefully selected to integrate with the interiors and overall design concept of the home.
Photography courtesy of Intexure Architects
- Private Residence in Yallanbee
- Countryside Lane by BOSS Architecture
- Long Island Residence by Shmuel D Flaum
- The Sanctuary by Bonstra I Haresign Architects
- Villa in Ramat Gan by Dror Barda
- House in Hangzhou by Wanjing Studio
- French Normandy by Bankston May Associates
- The Matrix by Ben Trager Homes
- House in Blairgowrie by Vistalab
- Casa F12 by Miguel de la Torre Arquitectos