Kiev Apartment by Minotti London & RBD
Designed by Minotti London & Red Button Development, this 7,535 ft penthouse apartment is situated in Kiev, Ukraine.
Description by Red Button Development
This splendid 700 sq. m attic – designed by Red Button Development – is located in a modern residential building that is know for its exquisite finishes and remarkable views of the city of Kiev.
Wood floors and walls clad in white brick form the perfect background for light-filled rooms where the underlying signature of elegance reflects a contemporary, minimalist taste.
Many pieces from Minotti London were used to furnish the apartment. The outdoor terrace also features pieces from the Minotti Lifescape collection.
Photography by Andrey Avdeenko
- J House by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Casa RO by Elías Rizo Arquitectos
- Country Estate by Teresa Bürgisser Sancristoforo
- House Under Eaves by MRTN Architects
- House in Toronto by Men At Work General Contractors
- Home in Taiwan by MORI Design
- House in London by extrArchitecture
- Casa M. by Comfort_Architecten
- Home in Sydney by Mary Ellen Hudson Architects
- Kew Residence by Adie Courtney