Kiev Apartment by Minotti London & RBD
Designed by Minotti London & Red Button Development, this 7,535 ft penthouse apartment is situated in Kiev, Ukraine.
Description by Red Button Development
This splendid 700 sq. m attic – designed by Red Button Development – is located in a modern residential building that is know for its exquisite finishes and remarkable views of the city of Kiev.
Wood floors and walls clad in white brick form the perfect background for light-filled rooms where the underlying signature of elegance reflects a contemporary, minimalist taste.
Many pieces from Minotti London were used to furnish the apartment. The outdoor terrace also features pieces from the Minotti Lifescape collection.
Photography by Andrey Avdeenko
- Contemporary House in Attadale by Imperial Homes
- Home in Palermo by Studio Didea
- Monterrey Modern by Surber Barber Choate + Hertlein Architects
- Apartment EP by Manca Studio
- Oksaflat by ART-UGOL
- House in Savyon by Dror Barda Architects
- Apartment in Foshan by C&C Design Group
- Casa GSL by Leandro Matsuda
- Casa Primera by Octava Arquitectura
- O Cuatro Residence by Migdal Arquitectos