Kiev Apartment by Minotti London & RBD
Designed by Minotti London & Red Button Development, this 7,535 ft penthouse apartment is situated in Kiev, Ukraine.
Description by Red Button Development
This splendid 700 sq. m attic – designed by Red Button Development – is located in a modern residential building that is know for its exquisite finishes and remarkable views of the city of Kiev.
Wood floors and walls clad in white brick form the perfect background for light-filled rooms where the underlying signature of elegance reflects a contemporary, minimalist taste.
Many pieces from Minotti London were used to furnish the apartment. The outdoor terrace also features pieces from the Minotti Lifescape collection.
Photography by Andrey Avdeenko
- Crisp House by Robert Nichol & Sons
- Noe Valley House by IwamotoScott Architecture
- Merilyn House by The Little Brick Studio
- ACP House by Candida Tabet Arquitetura
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- House in Chiswick by BASE
- Loft in Russia by Andrei Popov
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft
- Onella Residence by TAO Architecture