DRS’ House by B² Architecture
This fresh apartment located in Prague, Czech republic, was designed in 2015 by B² Architecture.
Description by B² Architecture
A young family purchased an apartment in a development project before the building had been built. We changed the dispositions in order to optimize the living area for a young family, as well as redefining the materials.
The basic concept is an open living room with a fireplace and a kitchen with dining area and an adjoining private area with two bedrooms.
The dominant material is oak flooring stained to a dark brown hue that contrasts with the modern white and grey lacquered kitchen with an island. The dining room is revived by the use of yellow lights and chairs. The study, as men’s room, is processed in dark shades. The custom-made library of walnut veneer stands out in the interior of the study room and is the counterpart to the bright kitchen counter.
The lack of storage space was resolved with two custom made wardrobes. The bedroom, although small, goes down well with its placement and comfortable bed. The children’s custom equipped bedroom with storage and built in closets, is color adapted to a child’s spirit.
Photography courtesy of B² Architecture
- Apartment E&E by Destilat
- vz1h1 Apartment by Igor Sirotov Architects
- Riddargatan Apartment by Henrik Nero
- Apartement Trocadéro by Rodolphe Parente
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue y Seta
- Aspen Apartment by Ambidestro
- Carlo Alberto by Fabio Fantolino Studio
- Cozy Loft by ONI Architects
- Wireframe Apartment by MUS Architects
- Apartment in Boston by Innovative Collaborations