Cicero Residence by Visbeen Architects
This modern styled home situated in the United States, was designed in 2014 by Visbeen Architects.
Description by Visbeen Architects
The Cicero is a modern styled home for today’s contemporary lifestyle. It features sweeping facades with deep overhangs, tall windows, and grand outdoor patio. The contemporary lifestyle is reinforced through a visually connected array of communal spaces. The kitchen features a symmetrical plan with large island and is connected to the dining room through a wide opening flanked by custom cabinetry. Adjacent to the kitchen, the living and sitting rooms are connected to one another by a see-through fireplace. The communal nature of this plan is reinforced downstairs with a lavish wet-bar and roomy living space, perfect for entertaining guests. Lastly, with vaulted ceilings and grand vistas, the master suite serves as a cozy retreat from today’s busy lifestyle.
Photography by Brad Gillette
- O-House by LVHQ
- Project Lévesque by Melissa Ohnona
- Summit Home by Cullum Homes Design
- San Francisco Residence by Mark Davis Design
- Ãrnberget by Petra Gipp Arkitektur
- Modern Beach House by Estudio PKa
- Peak Lookout Residence by Clark Richardson Architects
- House in South Lamar by JGB Custom Homes
- Pear Tree House by Edgley Design
- Residence in NHA Trang by Vo Trong Nghia Architects