Villa Sah by Andrea Pelati
Located near the centre of Neuchâtel, Switzerland, this contemporary two-storey house was designed in 2014 by Andrea Pelati.
Description by Andrea Pelati
The villa is located near the centre of Neuchâtel, Switzerland. It settles on a small plot surrounded by quite massive houses. Therefore, the house is concentrated in a compact volume, seeking for openings and light vertically. It develops over three levels, the highest and brightest of which are hosted the living room, dining room, kitchen and terrace.
In respect to the occupants’ privacy, the North façade displays a shield to the street whereas the South façade opens on to beautiful framed views of the city, lake and Alps.
The layout was designed to allow light to flow in through all three levels, thanks to high ceilings, over lapping spaces and skylights.
Sleeping areas are set on the intermediate level focusing on intimacy, whereas the utility rooms lay on the ground floor, taking benefit of a direct access to the garden.
Photography by Thomas Jantscher
- Contemporary House in Attadale by Imperial Homes
- Moving House by Architects EAT
- Monterrey Modern by Surber Barber Choate + Hertlein Architects
- Apartment EP by Manca Studio
- Oksaflat by ART-UGOL
- House in Savyon by Dror Barda Architects
- Apartment in Foshan by C&C Design Group
- Casa GSL by Leandro Matsuda
- Casa Primera by Octava Arquitectura
- O Cuatro Residence by Migdal Arquitectos