Villa Sah by Andrea Pelati
Located near the centre of Neuchâtel, Switzerland, this contemporary two-storey house was designed in 2014 by Andrea Pelati.
Description by Andrea Pelati
The villa is located near the centre of Neuchâtel, Switzerland. It settles on a small plot surrounded by quite massive houses. Therefore, the house is concentrated in a compact volume, seeking for openings and light vertically. It develops over three levels, the highest and brightest of which are hosted the living room, dining room, kitchen and terrace.
In respect to the occupants’ privacy, the North façade displays a shield to the street whereas the South façade opens on to beautiful framed views of the city, lake and Alps.
The layout was designed to allow light to flow in through all three levels, thanks to high ceilings, over lapping spaces and skylights.
Sleeping areas are set on the intermediate level focusing on intimacy, whereas the utility rooms lay on the ground floor, taking benefit of a direct access to the garden.
Photography by Thomas Jantscher
Products You May Like
- Living Mansarda by BFA - Barbara Fassoni Architects
- Lazadenas Apartment by Molins Design
- Cabbagetown Coach House by Core Architects
- Contemporary Home by Kata Koppany
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Familny Apartment by Za-Za Interior Design
- PURO Kraków Kazimierz by Conran and Partners
- Mountain House by Gangoly & Kristiner Architekten
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue Y Seta
- Container House by Matt Mcleod