ZP-Apartment by Eugene Meshcheruk
This creative apartment located in Zaporojye, Ukraine, was designed in 2015 by Eugene Meshcheruk.
Description by Eugene Meshcheruk
This 84m² bright appartment Was designed for young family.Entire volume of the apartment divided into private area and common area.Main task was to create open space of common area by removing non-load bearing walls. Thus we were able to place open kitchen, dining and TV zone.To create warm ambience we chose pale yellow as a base color.Clients wanted to use eco-friendly materials. So as accent we used toned plywood both at the living and at the bedroom. Wooden tiles, planks and bricks makes a variety of texture finishes, supporting the idea with natural materials. As for complectation: dinning table and cahirs Сalligaris, coffee table B&B, doors Effebiquattro, integrated light fixture leds c4 and faro, pendant lamp Ole Banyo, white floor lamp Kare-design, Artemide in the bedroom.
Photography courtesy of Eugene Meshcheruk
- Merilyn House by The Little Brick Studio
- ACP House by Candida Tabet Arquitetura
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- House in Chiswick by BASE
- Loft in Russia by Andrei Popov
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft
- Onella Residence by TAO Architecture
- Hudson River Park by StudioLAB
- Grotta Azzurra by Shiang Chi Interior Design