Home in the City by Studio ST
Situated in New York City, this comfortable suburban home was designed by Studio ST Architects.
Description by Studio ST
Combining the best of a comfortable suburban home with the sophistication and location of a city apartment, this 6700 square foot, full floor, gut renovations is the perfect house in the city. The generous foyer, kitchen, dining room, living room and family room are designed for hosting functions and fundraisers. On the other side of the home, Studio ST Architects created a large “basement playroom” for the family’s three young sons by combining two bedrooms. A service entry was made into a mudroom. The design conveys a soft opulence, rich yet comfortable, beautiful with functional.
Photography by Bilyana Dimitrova
- East Hampton Home by Timothy Godbold
- Industrial Modern by Boswell Construction
- Green Elephant by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
- Casa Abierta by R79
- Bougainvillea Row House by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Chalet Design by Amdeco Architecture D'intérieur
- Home in Preston Hollow by Linda Fritschy Interior Design
- Trail House by Zen Architects
- Glass House in Escazú by Cañas Arquitectos
- Home in Paesana by Marco Bernini