Home in the City by Studio ST
Situated in New York City, this comfortable suburban home was designed by Studio ST Architects.
Description by Studio ST
Combining the best of a comfortable suburban home with the sophistication and location of a city apartment, this 6700 square foot, full floor, gut renovations is the perfect house in the city. The generous foyer, kitchen, dining room, living room and family room are designed for hosting functions and fundraisers. On the other side of the home, Studio ST Architects created a large “basement playroom” for the family’s three young sons by combining two bedrooms. A service entry was made into a mudroom. The design conveys a soft opulence, rich yet comfortable, beautiful with functional.
Photography by Bilyana Dimitrova
- Cubic Cave by Ris Interior Design
- McAlpin Loft by Ryan Duebber Architect
- Midcentury Modern by Mathison | Mathison Architects
- Two-Story House by ONI Architects
- Chameleon Residence in Singapore
- Ivanhoe House by Kavellaris Urban Design
- Serra Retreat by Saffron Case Homes
- Huf House by Sphere8
- Veranda House by Danna Segal Lerner
- Apartment in Malaya Okhta by Sergey Klochkov