Home in the City by Studio ST
Situated in New York City, this comfortable suburban home was designed by Studio ST Architects.
Description by Studio ST
Combining the best of a comfortable suburban home with the sophistication and location of a city apartment, this 6700 square foot, full floor, gut renovations is the perfect house in the city. The generous foyer, kitchen, dining room, living room and family room are designed for hosting functions and fundraisers. On the other side of the home, Studio ST Architects created a large “basement playroom” for the family’s three young sons by combining two bedrooms. A service entry was made into a mudroom. The design conveys a soft opulence, rich yet comfortable, beautiful with functional.
Photography by Bilyana Dimitrova
Products You May Like
- Apartment in Shanghai by Topos Design Clans
- Modern Barn Conversion by Water Mill by Plum Builders
- Palm Springs Home by Engberg Design & Development
- Woodpecker Ranch by Feldman Architecture
- Appleton Way by Peters Architecture
- Dublin House by Love Interiors
- White Gum House by Lydia Maskiell Interiors
- San Mateo Park Home by The Sharp Group
- Pine Tree North by Brodson Construction
- Valley Villa by Studio Arches