Loft in Williamsburg by Ensemble Architecture
This inspiring loft apartment located in New York City, United States, was designed by in 2014 by Ensemble Architecture.
Description by Ensemble Architecture
The Williamsburg loft is a 3,500 SF live / work space shared by a married couple–he is a chef and food writer and she is a sculptor. The couple found the large, industrial, ground floor space after years of searching for an industrial space to transform that would function as workspaces for both of their disciplines and as a comfortable home.
Approximately one half of the space is used as a sculpture studio, the other half is living space including a spacious chef’s kitchen for TV productions and events. Writing and other business related to cooking takes place in an office located off the kitchen for easy access to desk, files and computer while cooking.
Monumental, ten-foot by fifteen-foot sliding partitions function to open or close the work spaces from the living spaces creating a flexible balance between live and work.
Photography courtesy of Ensemble Architecture
Products You May Like
- Mountain Apartment in Andorra
- Modern Industrial Farmhouse by Dessa Lea Productions
- Rozelle by COSO Architecture
- Marine Parade by Western Select Products
- Industrial Apartment by SHOKO.design
- Belgica House by Amz Arquitetos
- Park City by SIDG Design
- Stockholm Apartment by Move2
- Cottage by Guy Hollaway Architects
- Empty Nest by Carnemark Design + Build