Mezzanine in Notting Hill by Art Buro
Visualized by Art Buro, this amazing mezzanine apartment is situated in London, United Kingdom.
Description by Art Buro
Notting Hill Mezzanine is designed for a young couple, both working in the creative industries, who has recently purchased a mezzanine apartment in the renowned London spot. The main idea of the project was to create a multifunctional space influenced by Japanese style of living combined with London objectives. Japanese philosophy applied to interior design builds upon balance, love for natural beauty and order, which is not necessarily a synonym to minimalism. While hiding the ‘practical’ counterpart of everyday life, the concept highlights the esthetics of it. All private zones are invisible, while some luxury accents as well as art and contemporary features represent the best feeling of urban life.
Photography courtesy of Art Buro
- The Quest by Strom Architects
- Cereal Abode by Pilbrow and Partners
- House in Muko by Fujiwaramuro Architects
- Mayfair Duplex Penthouse
- Perf House by Andy Martin Architecture
- Sustainable House by Day Bukh Architects
- Courtyard House by De Rosee Sa
- Adorable House by FORM / Kouichi Kimura Architects
- House in Itoshima by Teto Architects
- Pool House by Luigi Rosselli