Mezzanine in Notting Hill by Art Buro
Visualized by Art Buro, this amazing mezzanine apartment is situated in London, United Kingdom.
Description by Art Buro
Notting Hill Mezzanine is designed for a young couple, both working in the creative industries, who has recently purchased a mezzanine apartment in the renowned London spot. The main idea of the project was to create a multifunctional space influenced by Japanese style of living combined with London objectives. Japanese philosophy applied to interior design builds upon balance, love for natural beauty and order, which is not necessarily a synonym to minimalism. While hiding the ‘practical’ counterpart of everyday life, the concept highlights the esthetics of it. All private zones are invisible, while some luxury accents as well as art and contemporary features represent the best feeling of urban life.
Photography courtesy of Art Buro
Products You May Like
- Chiswick Home by Moretti Interior Design
- Home W4 by AroStudio
- Backwater by Platform 5 Architects
- Shoreditch Penthouse by HouseUP
- Church Farmhouse by Nash Baker Architects
- East London Apartment by Kerry Hussain
- Mill House by OB Architecture
- Tactile House by Thomas and Spiers Architects
- Nobu Hotel Shoreditch by Ben Adams Architects
- Apartment in London by Studio L