Chalet 4.0 by Yod Studio
Located in Poltava, Ukraine, this chalet is part of the Relax Park Verholy hotel complex.
It was designed in 2016 by YOD studio of commercial design.
Description by YOD studio of commercial design
Chalet 4.0 is a part of the hotel complex Relax Park Verholy. New apartments are fully integrated in a pine forest. Instead of the usual solid base the building stands on the so-called screw base. This construction helped to settle chalet just in the forest without harming trees or damaging their root system.
The building consists of two separate rooms with a common guest hall. There is an additional house for the guests in the territory.
The interior is eco-friendly and restrained. Forest theme and connection to nature are emphasized by the selection of principal materials, such as stone and wood. Rhythmic veneer lines on the walls symbolize rows of pine trees outside the window, and cow skin looks like animals that lives in the forest.
Photography by Andrey Avdeenko
Products You May Like
- Belgica House by Amz Arquitetos
- Rose House by JRSconsult Architects + Engineers
- Townhouse Extension by Parasite Studio
- G2-House by Architect Show
- Tea House Design by G&S Design
- House Redesign by Stuart Osman Building Designs
- Savona 18 by Cibicworkshop
- West Coast Modern by Rockwood Custom Homes
- Atrium Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Luxury Home by Pascon Group