Chalet 4.0 by Yod Studio
Located in Poltava, Ukraine, this chalet is part of the Relax Park Verholy hotel complex.
It was designed in 2016 by YOD studio of commercial design.
Description by YOD studio of commercial design
Chalet 4.0 is a part of the hotel complex Relax Park Verholy. New apartments are fully integrated in a pine forest. Instead of the usual solid base the building stands on the so-called screw base. This construction helped to settle chalet just in the forest without harming trees or damaging their root system.
The building consists of two separate rooms with a common guest hall. There is an additional house for the guests in the territory.
The interior is eco-friendly and restrained. Forest theme and connection to nature are emphasized by the selection of principal materials, such as stone and wood. Rhythmic veneer lines on the walls symbolize rows of pine trees outside the window, and cow skin looks like animals that lives in the forest.
Photography by Andrey Avdeenko
- Crisp House by Robert Nichol & Sons
- Noe Valley House by IwamotoScott Architecture
- Merilyn House by The Little Brick Studio
- ACP House by Candida Tabet Arquitetura
- House in Chiswick by BASE
- The Wall House by Guedes Cruz Architects
- Onella Residence by TAO Architecture
- La Perla Blanca by Ambience Home Design
- Quarry House by Ramon Esteve Estudio
- Contemporary House in Venthône by Meyer Architecture