Brussels Loft by KOLENIK Eco Chic Design
Located in Brussels, Belgium, this industrial apartment was designed in 2015 by KOLENIK Eco Chic Design.
Description by KOLENIK Eco Chic Design
Warm, homely interior design for industrial apartment in Brussels
The first things that strike you when you walk into this loft in Brussels are its industrial feel and its seemingly endless space. Interior designer Robert Kolenik has created a stunning interplay of sleekly designed, dark elements in a raw environment, generating a warm synergy in a modern interior.
Photography by Rene van Dongen
- vz1h1 Apartment by Igor Sirotov Architects
- Riddargatan Apartment by Henrik Nero
- Apartement Trocadéro by Rodolphe Parente
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue y Seta
- Aspen Apartment by Ambidestro
- Carlo Alberto by Fabio Fantolino Studio
- Cozy Loft by ONI Architects
- Wireframe Apartment by MUS Architects
- Apartment in Boston by Innovative Collaborations
- Up-Cycled Warehouse by Zen Architects