Brussels Loft by KOLENIK Eco Chic Design
Located in Brussels, Belgium, this industrial apartment was designed in 2015 by KOLENIK Eco Chic Design.
Description by KOLENIK Eco Chic Design
Warm, homely interior design for industrial apartment in Brussels
The first things that strike you when you walk into this loft in Brussels are its industrial feel and its seemingly endless space. Interior designer Robert Kolenik has created a stunning interplay of sleekly designed, dark elements in a raw environment, generating a warm synergy in a modern interior.
Photography by Rene van Dongen
- The Tannery Apartment in Clifton Hill
- Studio Apartment in Moscow by KDVA Architects
- Attic Apartment by INDECORATE
- Loft in Montreal by Manon Bélanger
- Amber Apartment by Detali Design
- Modern Loft in Kaunas by Idwhite
- Studio Apartment by Vievva Designers
- Apartment in Gdynia by Meindesign
- Ethereal House by Brain Factory
- White Apartment by Pavel Yanev