Highland Park Residence by Beth Dotolo
Designed by Beth Dotolo of Pulp Design Studio, this contemporary residence is situated in Highland Park, Texas, United States.
Description by Beth Dotolo
This forever home, perfect for entertaining and designed with a place for everything, is a contemporary residence that exudes warmth, functional style, and lifestyle personalization for a family of five. Our busy lawyer couple, with three close-knit children, had recently purchased a home that was modern on the outside, but dated on the inside. They loved the feel, but knew it needed a major overhaul. Being incredibly busy and having never taken on a renovation of this scale, they knew they needed help to make this space their own. Upon a previous client referral, they called on Pulp to make their dreams a reality. Then ensued a down to the studs renovation, moving walls and some stairs, resulting in dramatic results. Beth and Carolina layered in warmth and style throughout, striking a hard-to-achieve balance of livable and contemporary. The result is a well-lived in and stylish home designed for every member of the family, where memories are made daily.
Photography courtesy of Beth Dotolo
- Apartment EP by Manca Studio
- Oksaflat by ART-UGOL
- House in Savyon by Dror Barda Architects
- Apartment in Foshan by C&C Design Group
- Casa GSL by Leandro Matsuda
- Casa Primera by Octava Arquitectura
- O Cuatro Residence by Migdal Arquitectos
- Private Residence in Yallanbee
- Countryside Lane by BOSS Architecture
- Long Island Residence by Shmuel D Flaum