Villa B by Architekti Mikulaj & Mikulajova
Designed in 2010 by Architekti Mikulaj & Mikulajova, this contemporary two-storey house is situated in Bratislava, Slovakia.
Description by Architekti Mikulaj & Mikulajova
A residence of a higher standard for two people, designed on a building site with 600 m² in BA. The main idea of the concept is a compact body of the house that is closed to the motorway and comunicates with the garden in the southern part of the site.
The inner organisation of the space follows this idea – the southern part of the building is created by residential spaces and in the „back“ of the house, there are service rooms. The materials used in exterior are dark-grey metalic alucobond, off-white plaster and fair-face concrete. Dominating in interior are oak, glass, natural stone and white plaster.
Photography by Ľubo Stacho, Tomáš Manina
- Private House by Mario Mazzer
- Home in Eltham North by Crib Creative
- Home in Mutiny Bay by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- RSC House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- Sophia Apartment by Blackhaus
- MLA House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- Villa Boscana in Spain
- JKO House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- WADI Penthouse by Platau
- House in Dallas by Coats Homes