Villa B by Architekti Mikulaj & Mikulajova
Designed in 2010 by Architekti Mikulaj & Mikulajova, this contemporary two-storey house is situated in Bratislava, Slovakia.
Description by Architekti Mikulaj & Mikulajova
A residence of a higher standard for two people, designed on a building site with 600 m² in BA. The main idea of the concept is a compact body of the house that is closed to the motorway and comunicates with the garden in the southern part of the site.
The inner organisation of the space follows this idea – the southern part of the building is created by residential spaces and in the „back“ of the house, there are service rooms. The materials used in exterior are dark-grey metalic alucobond, off-white plaster and fair-face concrete. Dominating in interior are oak, glass, natural stone and white plaster.
Photography by Ľubo Stacho, Tomáš Manina
- Merilyn House by The Little Brick Studio
- ACP House by Candida Tabet Arquitetura
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- House in Chiswick by BASE
- The Wall House by Guedes Cruz Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft
- Onella Residence by TAO Architecture
- Hudson River Park by StudioLAB
- Grotta Azzurra by Shiang Chi Interior Design