Residence in Tel Aviv by Vered Blatman Cohen
This modern single family house located in Tel Aviv, Israel, was designed in 2015 by Vered Blatman Cohen.
Description by Vered Blatman Cohen
Single level residence with basement.Ground level is divided into two wings. The first a closed cube consists a parent’s bedroom and a study. The other is open and includes a living room and kitchen.Children’s room and family room are located at the basementLow courtyards admit natural light and ventilation into the basement rooms.
Photography courtesy of Vered Blatman Cohen
- Stealth Flat by iPozdnyakov Studio
- Fuller Hill Residence by Touloukian Touloukian
- Talosi Apartment by Raca Architekci
- St. Joseph Residence by Wheeler Kearns Architects
- Modern Barn by Joan Heaton Architects
- AT Apartment by Mohamed Moussa
- TLV Apartment by Keren Atzmon
- Golden Isle Residence by Agsia Design Group
- Country Home by Andre Tchelistcheff Architects
- Taylor Residence by In Situ Studio