Villa in Pesciano by Special Umbria
Located in Pesciano, Italy, this traditional private residence was completely renovated in 2014 by Special Umbria.
Description by Special Umbria
Podere Masale was completely renovated in summer 2014 and became a truly wonderful modern/light classic country house for 12 guests in the heart of Umbria, only ten minutes car drive from the well sought town of Todi. After a thorough and careful restoration the house and its direct surroundings are turned into an ideal holiday home with beautiful pool and large surrounding terraces. This house is the ideal mix between history and 2015 style comfort and design. The large, luxurious rooms and areas make it to a very comfortable place to stay. The location on the border of the provinces Perugia-Terni is ideal: privately but not remote in the middle of the Umbrian countryside with views on rolling hills and the small medieval town of Pesciano. The pittoresque fortified town of Sismano is at only two steps distance.
Photography by Kristian Septimius Krogh
Products You May Like
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati
- Back in Black by 23bassi
- Apartment in Busto Arsizio by Archiplan
- Gable House by Sheri Haby Architects
- Mill House by OB Architecture
- Sikelia by Alessandrelli Pazienza
- Miramonti Boutique Hotel by Tara
- Noe House by Karin Payson Architecture + Design
- Al Apartment by Archiplanstudio
- Casa MC by Andrea Bonetti