Villa in Pesciano by Special Umbria
Located in Pesciano, Italy, this traditional private residence was completely renovated in 2014 by Special Umbria.
Description by Special Umbria
Podere Masale was completely renovated in summer 2014 and became a truly wonderful modern/light classic country house for 12 guests in the heart of Umbria, only ten minutes car drive from the well sought town of Todi. After a thorough and careful restoration the house and its direct surroundings are turned into an ideal holiday home with beautiful pool and large surrounding terraces. This house is the ideal mix between history and 2015 style comfort and design. The large, luxurious rooms and areas make it to a very comfortable place to stay. The location on the border of the provinces Perugia-Terni is ideal: privately but not remote in the middle of the Umbrian countryside with views on rolling hills and the small medieval town of Pesciano. The pittoresque fortified town of Sismano is at only two steps distance.
Photography by Kristian Septimius Krogh
- Sunny Boudoir by Ris Interior Design
- Bilateral House by Commute Design
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Masserie Maresca by Schiattarella Associati
- House in Padova by Claudia Pelizzari Interior Design
- Santa María Home by CSV Empresa Constructora
- Design House B2 by Boris Ruzic
- Cumberland Foreside Estate by Nicola's Home
- House in Brescia by Claudia Pelizzari Interior Design
- Carlo Alberto by Fabio Fantolino Studio