House H by Bergmeisterwolf Architekten
This contemporary two-storey house desinged in 2014 by Bergmeisterwolf Architekten is situated in Soprabolzano, Italy.
Description by Bergmeisterwolf Architekten
House H, along with the family-owned park hotel, is part of something greater, and yet an intimate haven – living in and with the surroundings. a simply formed monolith is placed on an incline. and yet, the house blends in with the terrain, optically leading to a ledge in the terrain. clear design vocabulary focused on reduction, and coarse, earthy grains in the concrete characterize the surface of the house. it is interrupted by terraces and loggias offset to the inside, seemingly dismissing the nearby train track. everything is scaled back a bit, be it the architecture or the materials used. the house is located at the very end of a park landscape. the idea was to find joining elements in the private residence and the hotel, to find coherence, in order to achieve a continuation in content and history.
Photography by Gustav Willeit
Products You May Like
- AG House by Rocco Borromini
- Venetian Island Waterfront by In-Site Design Group
- Bijou Marylebone Apartment by Maurizio Pellizzoni
- Casa PV2 by Lucas Y Hernández-Gil Arquitectos
- Sonoma Wine Country by Feldman Architecture
- Clovelly Glow by H Interior Design
- Apartment AML by David Ito Arquitetura
- House in Venice by Golden Line Construction
- Duplex by Studio Cicchetti Viscardi
- The Manta by WA Country Builders