House H by Bergmeisterwolf Architekten
This contemporary two-storey house desinged in 2014 by Bergmeisterwolf Architekten is situated in Soprabolzano, Italy.
Description by Bergmeisterwolf Architekten
House H, along with the family-owned park hotel, is part of something greater, and yet an intimate haven – living in and with the surroundings. a simply formed monolith is placed on an incline. and yet, the house blends in with the terrain, optically leading to a ledge in the terrain. clear design vocabulary focused on reduction, and coarse, earthy grains in the concrete characterize the surface of the house. it is interrupted by terraces and loggias offset to the inside, seemingly dismissing the nearby train track. everything is scaled back a bit, be it the architecture or the materials used. the house is located at the very end of a park landscape. the idea was to find joining elements in the private residence and the hotel, to find coherence, in order to achieve a continuation in content and history.
Photography by Gustav Willeit
- AT Apartment by Mohamed Moussa
- TLV Apartment by Keren Atzmon
- Golden Isle Residence by Agsia Design Group
- Country Home by Andre Tchelistcheff Architects
- Taylor Residence by In Situ Studio
- North Bay Road Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- House in Dallas by Classic Modern Design Build
- Sorrento Beach House by AM Architecture
- Miami Beach Villa by Associated Design
- Sticks and Stones Home by Luigi Rosselli Architects