Guest House by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
Located in Ukraine, this inspiring 1,938 sq ft guest house was designed by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects.
Description by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
Guest house is light and open construction with modern architecture and interior design. A costumer is a young man with a good taste, who likes healthy way of life and extreme. The house consists of common area, which is represented by living room, kitchen and dining room, hallway; customer bedroom; and sauna with steamroom and shower room, restroom and dressing room. Also at this site we made a pool, garage and the main house witch is almost finished. The shape of the side is reflected on the architecture of the building, which is situated near the pond and main house. Guest house is one-storey building with panoramic windows, which unite different parts of the side. Also windows help to integrate nature into the house. Water that flows down from the roof while it’s raining, creates before the panoramic windows a kind of waterfall, giving the interior an atmosphere of originality and a certain ethnicity. In the dining room outside the window we organized a shallow pool filling with rain water. Luxury deck chairs and art objects make this house graceful and stylish.
Visualization by A. Czerwinski
Products You May Like
- Contemporary Home by Kata Koppany
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Familny Apartment by Za-Za Interior Design
- PURO Kraków Kazimierz by Conran and Partners
- Mountain House by Gangoly & Kristiner Architekten
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue Y Seta
- Container House by Matt Mcleod
- Line Graph House by Zubu Design Associates
- Portola Valley Barn by Walker Warner Architects
- Apartment in Israel by Dana Shaked