House in Begur by Pepe Gascón Arquitectura
Located in Begur, Spain, this modern concrete residence was designed in 2015 by Pepe Gascón Arquitectura.
Description by Pepe Gascón Arquitectura
Two-storey house overlooking the sea in a sloping plot, which is accessed by a gangway to the upper floor level, destined to private use.
The ground floor shows itself completely open to the sea in the corner, enjoying a terrace with pool and chill-out. The vertical communication is located in the central area of the house, through an expressive staircase.
Externally, the house is painted in chocolate color, favoring its camouflage in the surrounding landscape of pine trees and rocks. The materiality of the railing of the balcony, very openwork, favors the big star of this home, which is the Mediterranean Sea, the reason why it has been built.
Photography by José Hevia
Products You May Like
- Apartment in Poznan by MO Architekci
- Apartment in Moscow by FonBureau
- Lazadenas Apartment by Molins Design
- Casa ECS by Giuseppe Gurrieri
- Casa PP by Sarah Pidatella
- Opposite House by Rzlbd
- Wireless House by Tips Architects
- New Riga Residence by Yolo Bureau
- Muzha Micro Flat by Phoebesayswow Architects
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue Y Seta