House in Begur by Pepe Gascón Arquitectura
Located in Begur, Spain, this modern concrete residence was designed in 2015 by Pepe Gascón Arquitectura.
Description by Pepe Gascón Arquitectura
Two-storey house overlooking the sea in a sloping plot, which is accessed by a gangway to the upper floor level, destined to private use.
The ground floor shows itself completely open to the sea in the corner, enjoying a terrace with pool and chill-out. The vertical communication is located in the central area of the house, through an expressive staircase.
Externally, the house is painted in chocolate color, favoring its camouflage in the surrounding landscape of pine trees and rocks. The materiality of the railing of the balcony, very openwork, favors the big star of this home, which is the Mediterranean Sea, the reason why it has been built.
Photography by José Hevia
Products You May Like
- Family House in Jarovce by Compass Architekti
- Living Levels by Oza Sabbeth Architects
- Residence in India by S A K Designs
- Apartment in Barcelona by Estudio Miriam Barrio
- Apartment in Milan by Disegnoinopera
- La Quinta Residence by Marmol Radziner
- Arum Apartment by Studio Strato
- Loft in Italy by IDEeA Interior Design e Architettura
- South Harbor by Blaze Makoid Architecture
- Modern flat in Moscow by Kerimov Architects