Bayswater House by Trinity Interior Design
This modern oceanfront residence located in Auckland, New Zealand, was designed by Trinity Interior Design.
Description by Trinity Interior Design
This internationally inspired home, of nearly 700sqm on the water’s edge in Bayswater, Auckland, was truly a labour of love where attention to detail was the key in producing a stunning end result that met the client’s initial brief and overall design expectation. Designed by architect Graeme Pitts, the overall design of the house, set across 3 levels and positioned on a challenging site, has produced stunning vaulted ceilings, a sculptural curved staircase and provides most rooms throughout the house an expansive view of the water and beyond.
Trinity was involved from initial concept designs and throughout the 18 month build. We were engaged to select all finishes and fittings throughout the interior, select the exterior colour palette, as well as providing detailed cabinetry design and interior architectural detailing. This was a collaborative effort between the construction company, Create Construct, and the client who was fully involved in the process. The result is a visually stunning home that equally functions well for a busy family of 6.
Photography courtesy of Trinity Interior Design
Products You May Like
- Bateman Residence by Glenvill Homes
- Turó Park Apartment by Meritxell Ribé
- Gable House by Sheri Haby Architects
- Mill House by OB Architecture
- Apartment in St Petersburg by D&T Architects
- North Bondi II Residence by Tobias Partners
- Tactile House by Thomas and Spiers Architects
- Apartment by the Sea by Tal Goldsmith Fish Design Studio
- House In Achladies by Lydia Xynogala
- Wateka Residence by Domiteaux + Baggett Architects