Kenure House by Echlin
This creative single family house located in London, United Kingdom, was designed by Echlin.
Description by Echlin
Located a short distance from leafy Holland Park, Kenure House is a unique modern dwelling comprising of a Victorian townhouse and two adjoining mews houses. This newly built turnkey residence spans 3,800 sq ft of internal area to include five bedrooms and generous lateral living spaces, complete with a large integral garage and two-storey living wall. The mews elevation offers refined contemporary architecture whilst the Georgian façade has been restored to its former elegance.
Photography by Nathalie Priem
Products You May Like
- Camden by Brandon Architects
- Villa Cesis by Schüco Sverige
- Ranger Ridge by Giulietti Schouten Architects
- East London Apartment by Kerry Hussain
- Duplex Apartment by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati
- Back in Black by 23bassi
- Duplex Folgueroles by Meritxell Ribé
- Apartment in Busto Arsizio by Archiplan
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos