Kenure House by Echlin
This creative single family house located in London, United Kingdom, was designed by Echlin.
Description by Echlin
Located a short distance from leafy Holland Park, Kenure House is a unique modern dwelling comprising of a Victorian townhouse and two adjoining mews houses. This newly built turnkey residence spans 3,800 sq ft of internal area to include five bedrooms and generous lateral living spaces, complete with a large integral garage and two-storey living wall. The mews elevation offers refined contemporary architecture whilst the Georgian façade has been restored to its former elegance.
Photography by Nathalie Priem
Products You May Like
- Belgica House by Amz Arquitetos
- Cottage by Guy Hollaway Architects
- Rose House by JRSconsult Architects + Engineers
- Townhouse Extension by Parasite Studio
- G2-House by Architect Show
- Future Contemporary by Studio In2
- House Redesign by Stuart Osman Building Designs
- Delray Beach Home by Lesly Maxwell Interiors
- Savona 18 by Cibicworkshop
- Mews House by Hogarth Architects