Kenure House by Echlin
This creative single family house located in London, United Kingdom, was designed by Echlin.
Description by Echlin
Located a short distance from leafy Holland Park, Kenure House is a unique modern dwelling comprising of a Victorian townhouse and two adjoining mews houses. This newly built turnkey residence spans 3,800 sq ft of internal area to include five bedrooms and generous lateral living spaces, complete with a large integral garage and two-storey living wall. The mews elevation offers refined contemporary architecture whilst the Georgian façade has been restored to its former elegance.
Photography by Nathalie Priem
Products You May Like
- B -Two Residence by Cadence Architects
- Water Glass Villa by M-Architects
- Contemporary Residence by AMG Project
- Kyra Residence by Isabela Gasser
- Dnipro City Apartment by Tobi Architects
- Tuna Puna by Dasmod Real Estate Developments
- East Hampton Waterfront by Kevin O'Sullivan + Associates
- Residence G by W&Li Design
- Apartment in Kiev by U-Style
- Wrottesley Road House by Marsh & Parsons