Kenure House by Echlin
This creative single family house located in London, United Kingdom, was designed by Echlin.
Description by Echlin
Located a short distance from leafy Holland Park, Kenure House is a unique modern dwelling comprising of a Victorian townhouse and two adjoining mews houses. This newly built turnkey residence spans 3,800 sq ft of internal area to include five bedrooms and generous lateral living spaces, complete with a large integral garage and two-storey living wall. The mews elevation offers refined contemporary architecture whilst the Georgian façade has been restored to its former elegance.
Photography by Nathalie Priem
- Interior for a Young Family by Diff.Studio
- North Bay Road Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Bilateral House by Commute Design
- Sticks and Stones Home by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Waterfront Elegance by DKOR Interiors
- Home in Henderson by Blue Heron Design-Build
- Brentwood Residence by Studio William Hefner
- Home in London by EMR Home Design
- Neveah Home by OBM International
- Mountain Chalet by Andrea Schumacher Interiors