Kenure House by Echlin
This creative single family house located in London, United Kingdom, was designed by Echlin.
Description by Echlin
Located a short distance from leafy Holland Park, Kenure House is a unique modern dwelling comprising of a Victorian townhouse and two adjoining mews houses. This newly built turnkey residence spans 3,800 sq ft of internal area to include five bedrooms and generous lateral living spaces, complete with a large integral garage and two-storey living wall. The mews elevation offers refined contemporary architecture whilst the Georgian façade has been restored to its former elegance.
Photography by Nathalie Priem
- Crisp House by Robert Nichol & Sons
- Noe Valley House by IwamotoScott Architecture
- Merilyn House by The Little Brick Studio
- ACP House by Candida Tabet Arquitetura
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- House in Chiswick by BASE
- Modern Beach House by Lisette Voute Designs
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft
- Onella Residence by TAO Architecture