Palm Beach South by Woods & Warner
This three-story residence located in Palm Beach, Australia, was designed in 2014 by Woods & Warner.
Description by Woods & Warner
This stunningly peaceful home is set along Sydney’s infamous coast line Palm Beach. The aspect of the home is nestled neatly into the landscape so selections naturally were based on an earthy & grounded palette. Fixtures & furniture pieces are simple yet considered whilst careful not to overtake the breath taking view. The home has a light & airiness feeling during the summer months however has the luxury of space in the winter which urges you to sit & soak up one of the many sun spots.This home was built & designed in conjunction with Albert Hoggett Architects.
Photography by Tom Ferguson
- House in Chiswick by BASE
- The Wall House by Guedes Cruz Architects
- Residence in Jackson by Design Associates Architects
- Firenze Residence by Assembledge
- Courtyard House by Robert Hutchison Architecture
- Onella Residence by TAO Architecture
- La Perla Blanca by Ambience Home Design
- Quarry House by Ramon Esteve Estudio
- Contemporary House in Venthône by Meyer Architecture
- Modern Two-Story Residence