Two-Story House by ONI Architects
This 2,260 sq ft residence located in Prague, Czech Republic, was designed in 2017 by ONI Architects.
Description by ONI Architects
At the request of the customer, we designed an interior for a two-story house with impressive views. The main requirement was to create a modern and “air” environment for living. Our idea was to simplify and clean the spaces with emphasis on modern furniture and decoration materials. In the interior we proceeded from the concept of urbanism, which was transmitted through a gable roof. Under it there is a spacious and bright living room, a kitchen-dining room and an entrance hall. The interior of the living room creates a feeling of softness due to one of the main advantages of the house architecture – huge panoramic windows and an opening view on the surrounding territory.
Visualization by ONI Architects
Products You May Like
- Camden by Brandon Architects
- Villa Cesis by Schüco Sverige
- Ranger Ridge by Giulietti Schouten Architects
- Duplex Apartment by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati
- Back in Black by 23bassi
- Duplex Folgueroles by Meritxell Ribé
- Apartment in Busto Arsizio by Archiplan
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- DC 722 Apartment by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados