Hucker Residence by [STRANG] Architecture
Located in Miami, Florida, this contemporary two-story residence was designed in 2015 by [STRANG] Architecture.
Description by [STRANG] Architecture
Long, clean lines dominate the design of this waterfront compound in Miami’s lush Coconut Grove neighborhood. The main house is located on a private canal with open water views of Biscayne Bay. A secondary building houses a guest suite, office and art studio. Both structures are raised substantially above current grade to accommodate the threat of hurricane storm surge and rising sea levels.
Photography by Claudia Uribe Touri
Products You May Like
- Malibu Beach Modern by Caileen Designs
- Zen Villa by Designed Design Associates
- Fusion House by Sunil Patil and Associates
- Strata Residence by Cadence Architects
- B -Two Residence by Cadence Architects
- Water Glass Villa by M-Architects
- Grove House by Roger Ferris + Partners
- Contemporary Residence by AMG Project
- Kyra Residence by Isabela Gasser
- Dnipro City Apartment by Tobi Architects