Hucker Residence by [STRANG] Architecture
Located in Miami, Florida, this contemporary two-story residence was designed in 2015 by [STRANG] Architecture.
Description by [STRANG] Architecture
Long, clean lines dominate the design of this waterfront compound in Miami’s lush Coconut Grove neighborhood. The main house is located on a private canal with open water views of Biscayne Bay. A secondary building houses a guest suite, office and art studio. Both structures are raised substantially above current grade to accommodate the threat of hurricane storm surge and rising sea levels.
Photography by Claudia Uribe Touri
Products You May Like
- Kiah House by Austin Maynard Architects
- North Harbor Camp by TruexCullins
- Oceanfront House by Austin Maynard Architects
- Hoyo 15 - Apartment in Marbella
- Residential Apartment by Tako Kenkishvili
- House in Sydney by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- St Albans Penthouse by Elizabeth Matthews Interiors
- Lakeview House by Tommaso Giunchi
- Black House by AR Design Studio
- Private Residence by Domenique Mora