Tactile House by Thomas and Spiers Architects
Redesigned in 2017 by Thomas and Spiers Architects, this split level family home is situated in Dulwich, United Kingdom.
Description by Thomas and Spiers Architects
Tactile House is a split level family home in Dulwich, completed in June 2017. The ground floor spaces are defined by a varied playground of textures and materials for interactive family living. Painted steel beams, exposed brick, plywood, and rope screens create specific areas for playing, relaxing and eating whilst keeping a feeling of connected space. These areas spill out through steel framed doors and windows to the raised terraced and planting beds before falling towards the garden. It was great to work so closely with the clients on their project to create a beautiful, unconventional and warm-hearted family home.
Photography by Whitaker Studio
Products You May Like
- East London Apartment by Kerry Hussain
- Turó Park Apartment by Meritxell Ribé
- Gable House by Sheri Haby Architects
- Mill House by OB Architecture
- Apartment in St Petersburg by D&T Architects
- North Bondi II Residence by Tobias Partners
- Apartment by the Sea by Tal Goldsmith Fish Design Studio
- House In Achladies by Lydia Xynogala
- Noe House by Karin Payson Architecture + Design
- Badr Apartment by Pepe Gascón Arquitectura