Camden by Brandon Architects
This contemporary private residence located in Newport Beach, California, was designed in 2017 by Brandon Architects and Details a Design Firm.
Description by Brandon Architects
Camden is a newly completed custom single family residence located in the Cameo Shores neighborhood of Corona Del Mar. Due to strict height regulations in the area, this home is one level with a day-lite basement. Camden sits on a irregularly shaped corner lot, which helped create the inspiration for the homes layout. The spaces of the home are laid out in a ‘C’ formation around the outdoor entertainment spaces and views, which are centrally located. The entry and pool alignment was placed an axis with the Newport Beach harbor entrance and sunset views. On the lower level, exposed concrete walls frame the wine room and lounge that sit directly below the pool above which tie into the concrete podium. A large skylight was integrated into the bottom of the pool to helps illuminate the lounge below. This is a six bedroom home with approximately 10,000 s.f. of living space.
Photography by David Tosti
Products You May Like
- RSA Films by March Studio
- Apartment in Moscow by Shamsudin Kerimov Architects
- Home in Barcelona by Daniel Pérez
- Old Town Apartment by Oooox
- Modern House by Dettling-Architekten
- Chiswick Home by Moretti Interior Design
- Casa Ischia by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Villa ZüV by Tomás Amat Estudio de Arquitectura
- House Renovation by L'Atelier d'Ici
- Mal Pas House by Negre Manrique + Barcelo