Anguilla Park Home by Savina Nicolini
Designed by Savina Nicolini, this luxurious apartment is situated in Singapore.
Description by Savina Nicolini
A key challenge in designing the interior architecture of this apartment was to harmonise the new features with the existing design from Soo K. Chan, who conceptualised Twentyone Angullia Park, one of the finest residential locations in Singapore. The programmatic requirements of the brief included some specific brands for furniture, lighting and accessories, such as Fritz Hansen, Louis Poulsen, Lightyears and Kasthall. We capitalised on the high ceilings and tall windows in the apartment to create an attractive sense of proportion, displaying bespoke custom-made furniture and boiserie complemented by two different marbles, Noir Saint Laurent and Carrara. Copper-coloured mirrors and taupe tones of leather are used to bring the design to the next level, playing with ideas of connection and distinction in terms of texture and tonality.
Photography courtesy of Savina Nicolini
Products You May Like
- Residence G by W&Li Design
- Apartment in Kiev by U-Style
- Multigenerational House by One SEED Architecture + Interiors
- Luxury Residence by T&T Architects
- GL House by Pozas Arquitectos
- Gingerbread Apartment by Fateeva Design
- By the Way House by Robert Konieczny - KWK Promes
- House in Moscow by Bon Ton
- Mons Residence by Arkhaus
- The William Vale by Studio Munge