Anguilla Park Home by Savina Nicolini
Designed by Savina Nicolini, this luxurious apartment is situated in Singapore.
Description by Savina Nicolini
A key challenge in designing the interior architecture of this apartment was to harmonise the new features with the existing design from Soo K. Chan, who conceptualised Twentyone Angullia Park, one of the finest residential locations in Singapore. The programmatic requirements of the brief included some specific brands for furniture, lighting and accessories, such as Fritz Hansen, Louis Poulsen, Lightyears and Kasthall. We capitalised on the high ceilings and tall windows in the apartment to create an attractive sense of proportion, displaying bespoke custom-made furniture and boiserie complemented by two different marbles, Noir Saint Laurent and Carrara. Copper-coloured mirrors and taupe tones of leather are used to bring the design to the next level, playing with ideas of connection and distinction in terms of texture and tonality.
Photography courtesy of Savina Nicolini
Products You May Like
- Williams Island Blvd by Mila Design
- Private Apartment by Snezana Gikovski
- Highland Village by M+A Architecture Studio
- Apartment in Shenzhen by Dickson Hung
- Private House in Austin
- Miami Beach Island Home by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Delray Beach Residence
- Buonarroti Apartment by Luca Campo Reale
- Anzac Bay House by Vaughn Mcquarrie Architects
- Miami Residence by Sabal Development and TOGU Architecture