House in Hong Kong by Millimeter Interior Design
Designed in 2017 by Millimeter Interior Design, this contemporary single family house is located in Hong Kong, China.
Description by Millimeter Interior Design
Situated in the suburban district of Hong Kong, this 4,600 square-feet house is a light, tranquil, yet stylish home. The designer applied contemporary white walls with light wooden flooring make the house warm and inviting. The transparent design of the garage makes this a dream house for the car enthusiastic owner, who can admire his collection in the living room anytime. More, instead of the ordinary concrete stairs, the designer replaced it with the aesthetic iron staircase, not only reducing the visual disturbance from the beloved cars, but also connects to the angle bracket featured living room wall, which adds a sense of vitality alongside the Lamborghini. Extending the minimal feeling, the dining room is illuminated by white two extra-enormous pendant lamps, make the room less dull.
Meanwhile, the master bedroom comprises of a bathroom, study room and walk-in closet, all opened and spacious. With the serene countryside view, the owner can be relax and enjoy sunset while sitting in the opened study room.
Photography courtesy of Millimeter Interior Design
Products You May Like
- Contemporary Home by Kata Koppany
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Familny Apartment by Za-Za Interior Design
- PURO Kraków Kazimierz by Conran and Partners
- Mountain House by Gangoly & Kristiner Architekten
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue Y Seta
- Container House by Matt Mcleod
- Line Graph House by Zubu Design Associates
- Portola Valley Barn by Walker Warner Architects
- Apartment in Israel by Dana Shaked