Mal Pas House by Negre Manrique + Barcelo
Designed in 2017 by Negre Manrique + Barcelo and Olarq Studio, this contemporary two-story house is located in Mal Pas, Alcudia, Mallorca.
Description by Olarq Studio
Given the narrowness of the site and marked by the northern views, a 47-metre-long stone wall becomes the backbone of the project.
This axis remarks visual continuity and connection between the swimming pool courtyard and the sea.
A sequence of voids organises the first floor level and defines the house’s geometry. In this way bedrooms have good views, sunlight and privacy.
Photography courtesy of Negre Manrique + Barcelo
Products You May Like
- Williams Island Blvd by Mila Design
- Private Apartment by Snezana Gikovski
- Highland Village by M+A Architecture Studio
- Apartment in Shenzhen by Dickson Hung
- Private House in Austin
- Miami Beach Island Home by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Delray Beach Residence
- Buonarroti Apartment by Luca Campo Reale
- Anzac Bay House by Vaughn Mcquarrie Architects
- Carlton House by Tom Robertson Architects