Mal Pas House by Negre Manrique + Barcelo
Designed in 2017 by Negre Manrique + Barcelo and Olarq Studio, this contemporary two-story house is located in Mal Pas, Alcudia, Mallorca.
Description by Olarq Studio
Given the narrowness of the site and marked by the northern views, a 47-metre-long stone wall becomes the backbone of the project.
This axis remarks visual continuity and connection between the swimming pool courtyard and the sea.
A sequence of voids organises the first floor level and defines the house’s geometry. In this way bedrooms have good views, sunlight and privacy.
Photography courtesy of Negre Manrique + Barcelo
Products You May Like
- Residence G by W&Li Design
- Apartment in Kiev by U-Style
- Multigenerational House by One SEED Architecture + Interiors
- Courtyard House by Architecture Paradigm
- Casa D by Pauhof Architekten
- Treeside Residence by Faulkner Architects
- Villa Casa Vara by Caprini & Pellerin Architectes
- Luxury Residence by T&T Architects
- Mount Martha Residence by Clancy Constructions
- GL House by Pozas Arquitectos