Carlton House by Tom Robertson Architects
Designed in 2017 by Tom Robertson Architects, this single family house is located in Melbourne, Australia.
Description by Tom Robertson Architects
Small and compact, the Carlton House uses a bold roofline to bring light into the once dark spaces. A double height void connects the living areas with the floating study, while giving a strong sense of spaciousness. Internally, the materials are crisp, and provide plenty of strategic storage.
Photography by Derek Swalwell
Products You May Like
- The Raw Apartment by Makridis Associates
- Brunswick West House by Taylor Knights
- Urban Residences by Melbourne Design Studios
- Highland Village by M+A Architecture Studio
- White House by AD Architecture
- Private House in Austin
- Sturlasgade by JAC Studios
- Miami Beach Island Home by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Delray Beach Residence
- Rose Bay House by Prebuilt