Carlton House by Tom Robertson Architects
Designed in 2017 by Tom Robertson Architects, this single family house is located in Melbourne, Australia.
Description by Tom Robertson Architects
Small and compact, the Carlton House uses a bold roofline to bring light into the once dark spaces. A double height void connects the living areas with the floating study, while giving a strong sense of spaciousness. Internally, the materials are crisp, and provide plenty of strategic storage.
Photography by Derek Swalwell
Products You May Like
- Kyra Residence by Isabela Gasser
- FAV Residence by UNIRE Arquitetura Engenharia e Design
- Rio Mau House by Raulino Silva
- East Hampton Waterfront by Kevin O'Sullivan + Associates
- The Barnhaus by Residential Attitudes
- Tiburon Bay Residence by Nicolehollis
- Multigenerational House by One SEED Architecture + Interiors
- Courtyard House by Architecture Paradigm
- Casa D by Pauhof Architekten
- Mamaroneck House by SPG Architects