Flatiron Private Residence by Oda New York
Designed by Oda New York, this amazing apartment is located in the Flatiron building in New York City.
Description by Oda New York
Divided into distinct zones of four essential elements, earth-fire-water-air, this private residence is defined by central cubes, clad in bronze glass, that encapsulate the essences of each zone, while providing a sense of spatial expansiveness. Open and closed versions of the space allow for long sightlines and appropriate discretion to adapt to the everyday needs of a growing family.
Photography by Frank Oudeman
Products You May Like
- Apartment in Milan by Disegnoinopera
- La Quinta Residence by Marmol Radziner
- Arum Apartment by Studio Strato
- House in Malibu by Hillstar Construction Services
- Everson by Michelle Berwick
- Loft in Italy by IDEeA Interior Design e Architettura
- Herzliya Pituach 1 by Tomer Ben Dor
- South Harbor by Blaze Makoid Architecture
- Boston Waterfront Condo by FBN Construction
- Modern flat in Moscow by Kerimov Architects