Flatiron Private Residence by Oda New York
Designed by Oda New York, this amazing apartment is located in the Flatiron building in New York City.
Description by Oda New York
Divided into distinct zones of four essential elements, earth-fire-water-air, this private residence is defined by central cubes, clad in bronze glass, that encapsulate the essences of each zone, while providing a sense of spatial expansiveness. Open and closed versions of the space allow for long sightlines and appropriate discretion to adapt to the everyday needs of a growing family.
Photography by Frank Oudeman
Products You May Like
- Living Mansarda by BFA - Barbara Fassoni Architects
- Apartment in Poznan by MO Architekci
- Suchita's House by Fadd Studio
- Apartment in Moscow by FonBureau
- Lazadenas Apartment by Molins Design
- Cabbagetown Coach House by Core Architects
- Contemporary Home by Kata Koppany
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Casa PP by Sarah Pidatella
- Familny Apartment by Za-Za Interior Design