By the Way House by Robert Konieczny – KWK Promes
This contemporary private residence located in Poland, was designed in 2017 by Robert Konieczny – KWK Promes.
Description by Robert Konieczny – KWK Promes
The investor had his own vision of the interior arrangement with the living area on the first floor. Additionally, he wanted to place a house in the middle of the plot, far away from the river, where a marina was supposed to be. We decided to wrap functions arranged by the client and connect: entry, house and marina. It brought us to the idea of the ribbon, which was stretched across the entire area. First, from the entry as a road, then twisted and shaping ceilings and walls of the house, wrapping the interior. Next, the ribbon was unrolled as a pier connecting the raised living room with the garden level. Then wriggling – the ribbon ran towards the river. So the road pierced the house. The garage with a glass wall interfered the living space.
Photography by Juliusz Sokoêow
Products You May Like
- Contemporary Residence by AMG Project
- Kyra Residence by Isabela Gasser
- Dnipro City Apartment by Tobi Architects
- Tuna Puna by Dasmod Real Estate Developments
- East Hampton Waterfront by Kevin O'Sullivan + Associates
- The Barnhaus by Residential Attitudes
- Residence G by W&Li Design
- Apartment in Kiev by U-Style
- Multigenerational House by One SEED Architecture + Interiors
- Courtyard House by Architecture Paradigm