Renovated Victorian House in Melbourne
The real estate agent RT Edgar has an amazing renovated victorian house in offer, located in South Yarra, Melbourne, Australia. I love this one!
Description by RT Edgar
This stately and beautifully renovated and extended early Victorian balconied family residence with circular driveway, pool and separate self-contained accommodation is situated on a large garden allotment of 1266m2 approximately. Minutes walk to Chapel Street, Toorak Road shops, restaurants, cafes, transport and many schools. Comprising: Formal lounge, separate dining room and study (each with open fireplace), powder room, kitchen/family meals area and informal living room opening to terrace and garden. Upstairs: Master bedroom with balcony, walk in robe and ensuite, 3 further bedrooms each with open fireplace, expansive bathroom and 2nd study. Other features include hydronic heating, cooling, cellar, double lock up garage and additional off-street parking.
- True Blue Terrace by Nexus Design
- Plane Tree House by Nexus Design
- Beyond House by Ben Callery Architects
- Mont Albert B&W House by Ben Callery Architects
- The Terrace by Winwood Mckenzie Architecture
- Malvern House by Dan Webster Architecture
- House in Toorak by Northbourne Architecture and Design
- Waltham Jewel by Melbourne Design Studios
- Marthas Cove 01 by Dan Webster Architecture
- Princes Hill Residence by Christopher Elliott Design