Renovated Victorian House in Melbourne
The real estate agent RT Edgar has an amazing renovated victorian house in offer, located in South Yarra, Melbourne, Australia. I love this one!
Description by RT Edgar
This stately and beautifully renovated and extended early Victorian balconied family residence with circular driveway, pool and separate self-contained accommodation is situated on a large garden allotment of 1266m2 approximately. Minutes walk to Chapel Street, Toorak Road shops, restaurants, cafes, transport and many schools. Comprising: Formal lounge, separate dining room and study (each with open fireplace), powder room, kitchen/family meals area and informal living room opening to terrace and garden. Upstairs: Master bedroom with balcony, walk in robe and ensuite, 3 further bedrooms each with open fireplace, expansive bathroom and 2nd study. Other features include hydronic heating, cooling, cellar, double lock up garage and additional off-street parking.
- Courtyard House by Robson Rak Architects
- Williamstown House by Fiona Lynch
- North Fitzroy House by Dimpat
- Toorak Home by David Watson Architects
- Up-Cycled Warehouse by Zen Architects
- Highett House by JFKDESiGN
- Burnley Residential Renovation by DX Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in Blairgowrie by Vistalab
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design