Renovated Victorian House in Melbourne
The real estate agent RT Edgar has an amazing renovated victorian house in offer, located in South Yarra, Melbourne, Australia. I love this one!
Description by RT Edgar
This stately and beautifully renovated and extended early Victorian balconied family residence with circular driveway, pool and separate self-contained accommodation is situated on a large garden allotment of 1266m2 approximately. Minutes walk to Chapel Street, Toorak Road shops, restaurants, cafes, transport and many schools. Comprising: Formal lounge, separate dining room and study (each with open fireplace), powder room, kitchen/family meals area and informal living room opening to terrace and garden. Upstairs: Master bedroom with balcony, walk in robe and ensuite, 3 further bedrooms each with open fireplace, expansive bathroom and 2nd study. Other features include hydronic heating, cooling, cellar, double lock up garage and additional off-street parking.
Products You May Like
- Kiah House by Austin Maynard Architects
- House Lean-2 by Ben Callery Architects
- Old Be-al House by FMD Architects
- Sustainable Terrace by Green Sheep Collective
- Hawthorn House by AM Architecture
- South Yarra Apartments by AM Architecture
- Jazz Up Residence by SWG Studio
- Bateman Residence by Glenvill Homes
- Gable House by Sheri Haby Architects
- Hiro-En House by Matt Gibson A+D