Stirling by Mac-Interactive Architects
Situated in Sydney, Austrlia, this contemporary concrete residence was designed in 2009 by Mac-Interactive Architects.
Description by Mac-Interactive Architects
This family house in Redfern is currently on-site (2009) The form of the house was driven almost entirely by the height scale and topography of the surrounding urban context and of course the Client’s requirements.
Clad in Grey Bark, the house makes reference to the timber clad cottage that sat on the site previously.
The house includes a three storey space, with a rumpus room under the roof.
Photography by Tom Ferguson and Murray Fredericks
- Interior for a Young Family by Diff.Studio
- North Bay Road Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Bilateral House by Commute Design
- Sorrento Beach House by AM Architecture
- Sticks and Stones Home by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Cammeray House by MHN Design Union
- Courtyard House by Robson Rak Architects
- Williamstown House by Fiona Lynch
- Aireys Inlet Home by Camilla Molders Design
- Waterfront Elegance by DKOR Interiors