Stirling by Mac-Interactive Architects
Situated in Sydney, Austrlia, this contemporary concrete residence was designed in 2009 by Mac-Interactive Architects.
Description by Mac-Interactive Architects
This family house in Redfern is currently on-site (2009) The form of the house was driven almost entirely by the height scale and topography of the surrounding urban context and of course the Client’s requirements.
Clad in Grey Bark, the house makes reference to the timber clad cottage that sat on the site previously.
The house includes a three storey space, with a rumpus room under the roof.
Photography by Tom Ferguson and Murray Fredericks
Products You May Like
- East Hampton Waterfront by Kevin O'Sullivan + Associates
- The Barnhaus by Residential Attitudes
- Residence G by W&Li Design
- Apartment in Kiev by U-Style
- Multigenerational House by One SEED Architecture + Interiors
- Courtyard House by Architecture Paradigm
- Casa D by Pauhof Architekten
- Treeside Residence by Faulkner Architects
- Villa Casa Vara by Caprini & Pellerin Architectes
- Luxury Residence by T&T Architects