Stirling by Mac-Interactive Architects
Situated in Sydney, Austrlia, this contemporary concrete residence was designed in 2009 by Mac-Interactive Architects.
Description by Mac-Interactive Architects
This family house in Redfern is currently on-site (2009) The form of the house was driven almost entirely by the height scale and topography of the surrounding urban context and of course the Client’s requirements.
Clad in Grey Bark, the house makes reference to the timber clad cottage that sat on the site previously.
The house includes a three storey space, with a rumpus room under the roof.
Photography by Tom Ferguson and Murray Fredericks
- Apartment in Barcelona by Cometa Architects
- Coldwater Canyon Residence by Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects
- Elliot Road Home by Klopper and Davis Architects
- E2 Apartment by Tchenguelieva Staynov Architects
- Casa N by Cheng Franco Arquitectos
- 3ShoeBox House by Ofis Arhitekti
- Casa Kae by Soco Interiors
- House Remodel by Elton R Construction
- Yarrow Point Home by Matt Jones Design
- Villa 430 by MORIQ