Stirling by Mac-Interactive Architects
Situated in Sydney, Austrlia, this contemporary concrete residence was designed in 2009 by Mac-Interactive Architects.
Description by Mac-Interactive Architects
This family house in Redfern is currently on-site (2009) The form of the house was driven almost entirely by the height scale and topography of the surrounding urban context and of course the Client’s requirements.
Clad in Grey Bark, the house makes reference to the timber clad cottage that sat on the site previously.
The house includes a three storey space, with a rumpus room under the roof.
Photography by Tom Ferguson and Murray Fredericks
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- House in Chiswick by BASE
- The Wall House by Guedes Cruz Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft
- Onella Residence by TAO Architecture
- Hudson River Park by StudioLAB
- Grotta Azzurra by Shiang Chi Interior Design
- Inspiring Home in Armagh
- La Perla Blanca by Ambience Home Design