Pac Heights Penthouse by Matarozzi Pelsinger Builders
Complete interior remodel of a 2500 sqft penthouse in a stately Pacific Heights building originally constructed in 1925.
Description by Matarozzi Pelsinger Builders
A complete interior remodel of a top floor unit in a stately Pacific Heights building originally constructed in 1925. The remodel included the construction of a new elevated roof deck with a custom spiral staircase and “penthouse” connecting the unit to the outdoor space. The unit has two bedrooms, a den, two baths, a powder room, an updated living and dining area and a new open kitchen. The design highlights the dramatic views to the San Francisco Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge to the north, the views west to the Pacific Ocean and the City to the south. Finishes include custom stained wood paneling and doors throughout, engineered mahogany flooring with matching mahogany spiral stair treads. The roof deck is finished with a lava stone and ipe deck and paneling, frameless glass guardrails, a gas fire pit, irrigated planters, an artificial turf dog park and a solar heated cedar hot tub.
- Stoletova Street Apartment by Alexandra Fedorova
- Loft in Paris by Multiarchi
- Inspiring Loft by Martin Architects
- Apartment in Boston by ZEN Associates
- Apartment in Paris by Iryna Dzhemesiuk & Vitaliy Yurov
- Apartment in Naples by B2C Architects
- Loft in Lisbon by Atelier Veloso Architects
- Apartment Kiev by YoDezeen
- Park Avenue Modern by Colleen Lonergan Studio
- Apartment in Piacenza by Studio Blesi Subitoni