Michigan Barn by Northworks Architects and Planners
Northworks Architects and Planners converted an existing 19th century barn located in Niles, Michigan into a fully-conditioned home.
Description by Northworks Architects and Planners
As part of the Walnut Farm project, Northworks was commissioned to convert an existing 19th century barn into a fully-conditioned home. Working closely with the local contractor and a barn restoration consultant, Northworks conducted a thorough investigation of the existing structure. The resulting design is intended to preserve the character of the original barn while taking advantage of its spacious interior volumes and natural materials.
Products You May Like
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- JI-House by Craft
- Modern Barn by Joan Heaton Architects
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton