Michigan Barn by Northworks Architects and Planners
Northworks Architects and Planners converted an existing 19th century barn located in Niles, Michigan into a fully-conditioned home.
Description by Northworks Architects and Planners
As part of the Walnut Farm project, Northworks was commissioned to convert an existing 19th century barn into a fully-conditioned home. Working closely with the local contractor and a barn restoration consultant, Northworks conducted a thorough investigation of the existing structure. The resulting design is intended to preserve the character of the original barn while taking advantage of its spacious interior volumes and natural materials.
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects
- Donderen Barnhouse by Aatvos
- Cabin Norderhov by Atelier Oslo
- House Hohlen by Jochen Specht
- Home in London by Otten & Partners Architects