Modern Home in Uccle
This modern two-storey 8,073 sq ft residence is situated in the Belgium’s city of of Uccle. It’s currently in offer by Sotherby’s for $6.74 million.
Description by ern Home in Uccle
Bottom land, villa fully renovated in a modern style developing an area of ± 750 m² (8,073 ft²) (± 900 m² built area [9,688 ft²]) on a plot of 25 acres. The house has 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and a full separated studio.
The brightness belongs to large receptions bay windows opening onto the lovely south-west facing garden. Garage for 6 cars and a parking outside the house.
Products You May Like
- B -Two Residence by Cadence Architects
- Water Glass Villa by M-Architects
- Grove House by Roger Ferris + Partners
- Contemporary Residence by AMG Project
- Kyra Residence by Isabela Gasser
- Dnipro City Apartment by Tobi Architects
- Tuna Puna by Dasmod Real Estate Developments
- Rio Mau House by Raulino Silva
- East Hampton Waterfront by Kevin O'Sullivan + Associates
- Residence G by W&Li Design