Everett Street Residence by Dawson & Clinton
Located in Palo Alto, California, this single family residence was designed by Dawson & Clinton.
Description by Dawson & Clinton
The design for this home in Palo Alto looked to create a union between the interior and exterior, blending the spaces in such a way as to allow residents to move seamlessly between the two environments. Expansive glazing was used throughout the home to complement this union, looking out onto a swimming pool centrally located within the courtyard.
Within the living room, a large operable skylight brings in plentiful sunlight, while utilizing self tinting glass that adjusts to various lighting conditions throughout the day to ensure optimal comfort.
For the exterior, a living wall was added to the garage that continues into the backyard. Extensive landscaping and a gabion wall was also created to provide privacy and contribute to the sense of the home as a tranquil oasis.
- Trousdale Residence by Mayes Office
- Crisp House by Robert Nichol & Sons
- Noe Valley House by IwamotoScott Architecture
- Merilyn House by The Little Brick Studio
- Chino Canyon House by Hundred Mile House
- Maury Island Cabin by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- ACP House by Candida Tabet Arquitetura
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- House in Chiswick by BASE
- Residence in Jackson by Design Associates Architects