Flatiron Loft by MAD – Matiz Architecture & Design
Located in New York’s Flatiron neighborhood, this 1,900 sq ft family style loft was recently renovated by MAD – Matiz Architecture & Design.
Description by MAD – Matiz Architecture & Design
MAD renovated a 1,900 sq. ft. family style loft located in the Flatiron neighborhood. The tone was influenced by Balinese craft juxtaposed with the Industrial style of New York City. Details include imported materials such as hand-painted floor tiles, custom made millwork and petrified wood all creating a contrast of colors and textures weaved throughout the space. The lofty open floor plan connects the living room, den, dining area and kitchen providing functionality and comfort for the family lifestyle.
Photography courtesy of MAD – Matiz Architecture & Design
- Grid Apartment by Brain Factory
- Serra Retreat by Saffron Case Homes
- Apartment in Malaya Okhta by Sergey Klochkov
- Wyndham Apartments by The Furniture Union
- Union Bay Residence by NB Design Group
- Bali Inspired House by Calvis Wyant Luxury Homes
- House in New York by BFDO Architects
- Apartment in Warsaw by Anna Koszela
- Manhattan Penthouse
- Penthouse Apartment in Bucharest by Ralu Dofin