Flatiron Loft by MAD – Matiz Architecture & Design
Located in New York’s Flatiron neighborhood, this 1,900 sq ft family style loft was recently renovated by MAD – Matiz Architecture & Design.
Description by MAD – Matiz Architecture & Design
MAD renovated a 1,900 sq. ft. family style loft located in the Flatiron neighborhood. The tone was influenced by Balinese craft juxtaposed with the Industrial style of New York City. Details include imported materials such as hand-painted floor tiles, custom made millwork and petrified wood all creating a contrast of colors and textures weaved throughout the space. The lofty open floor plan connects the living room, den, dining area and kitchen providing functionality and comfort for the family lifestyle.
Photography courtesy of MAD – Matiz Architecture & Design
Products You May Like
- Sky Living by BOarch
- Ozernaya Apartment by Buro 108
- Fendi by Design Solutions
- Västgötagatan by Bjurfors Göteborg
- Miami Estate by DKOR Interiors
- North Hibiscus House by Borges + Associates Architects
- Apartment in Moscow by Team Design
- White Apartment by Yael Perry
- Apartment in Warsaw by Fuss Studio
- Loft by MVA Interieur Architecture