Flatiron Loft by MAD – Matiz Architecture & Design
Located in New York’s Flatiron neighborhood, this 1,900 sq ft family style loft was recently renovated by MAD – Matiz Architecture & Design.
Description by MAD – Matiz Architecture & Design
MAD renovated a 1,900 sq. ft. family style loft located in the Flatiron neighborhood. The tone was influenced by Balinese craft juxtaposed with the Industrial style of New York City. Details include imported materials such as hand-painted floor tiles, custom made millwork and petrified wood all creating a contrast of colors and textures weaved throughout the space. The lofty open floor plan connects the living room, den, dining area and kitchen providing functionality and comfort for the family lifestyle.
Photography courtesy of MAD – Matiz Architecture & Design
Products You May Like
- Wakecrest Residence by ShubinDonaldson
- Hillsborough Contemporary by Swatt | Miers
- Minimalist Urban Residence by Anacapa
- Prairie Avenue Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- 5th Street Residence by Electric Bowery
- Apartment S by Christian Schwienbacher
- Blue Coat Lane Home by Vita Design Group
- Soft Loft by LineArchitects
- Black Line Apartment by Arhitektura
- Small Size Apartment by BDRbureau