Flatiron Loft by MAD – Matiz Architecture & Design
Located in New York’s Flatiron neighborhood, this 1,900 sq ft family style loft was recently renovated by MAD – Matiz Architecture & Design.
Description by MAD – Matiz Architecture & Design
MAD renovated a 1,900 sq. ft. family style loft located in the Flatiron neighborhood. The tone was influenced by Balinese craft juxtaposed with the Industrial style of New York City. Details include imported materials such as hand-painted floor tiles, custom made millwork and petrified wood all creating a contrast of colors and textures weaved throughout the space. The lofty open floor plan connects the living room, den, dining area and kitchen providing functionality and comfort for the family lifestyle.
Photography courtesy of MAD – Matiz Architecture & Design
- Mid-Century Home by Giulietti Schouten Architects
- Apartment in Stockholm by HusmanHagberg
- Casa Lago by Lago
- Surry Hills Apartment by Josephine Hurley Architecture
- Skyline House by Terry and Terry Architecture
- Apartment in Shanghai by Wei Yi International
- Magic Cabinet by Mayan Gabay
- Duplex in Megeve by Refuge
- Tree Top Residence by Belzberg Architects
- Scandinavian apartment by Agnieszka Karaś