Flatiron Loft by MAD – Matiz Architecture & Design
Located in New York’s Flatiron neighborhood, this 1,900 sq ft family style loft was recently renovated by MAD – Matiz Architecture & Design.
Description by MAD – Matiz Architecture & Design
MAD renovated a 1,900 sq. ft. family style loft located in the Flatiron neighborhood. The tone was influenced by Balinese craft juxtaposed with the Industrial style of New York City. Details include imported materials such as hand-painted floor tiles, custom made millwork and petrified wood all creating a contrast of colors and textures weaved throughout the space. The lofty open floor plan connects the living room, den, dining area and kitchen providing functionality and comfort for the family lifestyle.
Photography courtesy of MAD – Matiz Architecture & Design
Products You May Like
- Loft in Barcelona by Habitan Architecture
- Venetian Island Waterfront by In-Site Design Group
- Bijou Marylebone Apartment by Maurizio Pellizzoni
- Apartment in Moscow by BHD-Studio
- Casa PV2 by Lucas Y Hernández-Gil Arquitectos
- Sonoma Wine Country by Feldman Architecture
- Tahoe Marvel by Kelly Hohla Interiors
- BLU Ocean View by Annette Frommer - Interior Design
- High-Rise Apartment by Ruth Bautista
- Bunker Hamburg by Thomas Schacht