London Loft by Cloud Studios
This inspiring industrial loft designed in 2014 by Cloud Studios is based in an old factory near Edgware Rd, London, United Kingdom.
Description by Cloud Studios
The apartment, which is in a converted industrial space, was completely reconfigured by Cloud to create two bedrooms and a large open plan living space. The architectural details have an industrial feel (concrete ceilings, Critall widows and exposed pipes). The clean lines and high ceilings were enhanced with a pale Douglas fir wide-planked floor and a contemporary kitchen.
Photography courtesy of Cloud Studios
- Home in Valladolid by Estudio Lätt
- Loft in London by David Phillips
- Jaglana Apartment by Raca Architekci
- Apartment in Stockholm by Stylingbolaget
- Industrial House by Zrobym Architects
- Apartment Portugal by GDL Arquitetura
- House JRV2 by Studio de.materia
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue y Seta
- Highbury House by FC Architects
- Duplex Tibbaut by Raúl Sánchez Architects