London Loft by Cloud Studios
This inspiring industrial loft designed in 2014 by Cloud Studios is based in an old factory near Edgware Rd, London, United Kingdom.
Description by Cloud Studios
The apartment, which is in a converted industrial space, was completely reconfigured by Cloud to create two bedrooms and a large open plan living space. The architectural details have an industrial feel (concrete ceilings, Critall widows and exposed pipes). The clean lines and high ceilings were enhanced with a pale Douglas fir wide-planked floor and a contemporary kitchen.
Photography courtesy of Cloud Studios
- Lofthouse 1 by Marc Koehler Architects
- Apartment in Odessa by Mooseberry Design Group
- Laax Apartment by Go Interiors
- Home in Winchester by Ström Architects
- London Penthouse by Fernanda Marques
- Manzeum by Modus Studio
- Apartment in Stockholm by HusmanHagberg
- Casa Lago by Lago
- Surry Hills Apartment by Josephine Hurley Architecture
- Private Residence by Lewandowski Architects