London Loft by Cloud Studios
This inspiring industrial loft designed in 2014 by Cloud Studios is based in an old factory near Edgware Rd, London, United Kingdom.
Description by Cloud Studios
The apartment, which is in a converted industrial space, was completely reconfigured by Cloud to create two bedrooms and a large open plan living space. The architectural details have an industrial feel (concrete ceilings, Critall widows and exposed pipes). The clean lines and high ceilings were enhanced with a pale Douglas fir wide-planked floor and a contemporary kitchen.
Photography courtesy of Cloud Studios
- Modern Apartment in London
- House in Cape Town by Studio Swen Burgheim
- Sophia Apartment by Blackhaus
- WADI Penthouse by Platau
- Penthouse One-11 by Milano Contract District
- Luxury Penthouse by Willoughby Construction
- Loft in Poland by Fabryka Wnętrz
- Apartment Remodel by Atelier Data
- Brewery Loft by Whitaker Construction
- Studio Apartment by Interiors.homeandwood